Forever and Always

I was just finishing work as I had the next few days off and I wasn't coming back till after New Years. I grabbed all my folders and cleaned up my desk. I waited for Micheal to come out of his meeting so I could say goodbye to him.

I waited out side the meeting room before the door swung open as a few people left then out came Micheal and he shrieked when I jumped on to his back making us both burst into laughter and everyone's heads turn towards us. "I'm leaving now and I guess I won't see you till after New Years" I say giving him a hug.

"I'll miss you but you enjoy Christmas and New Years with Shawn" he wriggles his eyebrows and winks. I roll my eyes and shake my head before giving him a hug.
__

"Shawn I'm home" I yell before taking my shoes off and walking into the living room which was empty but his office door was open. I creep all they way into his office and he looked so busy that he didn't even realise that I was home.

I creeped behind his office chair before putting my hands over his eyes "Guess who?" I say and he let out a little laugh, before he placed his hands over mine.

"The raspberry addict" he says and I laugh as I pull my hands away and he turns his chair around to face me. He pulls my into his lap and I swing my legs on each side of him.

"I'm off work now until after New Years and Christmas is like in two days so, I need an outfit and you need one too" I ramble on and he frowns.

"You come here after work without giving me a kiss yet and you want to go shopping" he says and I laugh before leaning in to kiss him.

He places his hand on the back of my neck keeping me pressed against his lips. Our mouths moved in sync together, slowly and softly. His tongue teased across my bottom lip before my teeth lightly bit and tugged his bottom lip making a moan escape his mouth.

I rested my forehead against his as we pulled away. I looked down at his swollen lips which was turned into a smile making me giggle. "So shall we eat some left over pizza and then go to buy you some clothes" he says and I nod before getting off him and pulling his hand to the kitchen.

I warmed up the pizza slices from yesterday as we both sat in the kitchen in the bar stools. He climbed off his stool grabbing two wine glasses grabbing my favourite wine from our fridge before pouring then into two glasses. "This early?" I say and he nods before he sits down next to me.

"Just a little bit won't make you crazy" he says and I laugh shaking my head.

"This is a cute date" I say and he raises his glass and I grab mine to raise it in the up.

"To our perfect kitchen pizza date" he says and I giggle before our glasses clink and I take sip.

"Mhmm I love this" I say munching on the pizza as Shawn laughs at me. He brings his thumb to side of my lip to wipe the crumbs before he laughs at me.

"We should get going" he says before taking his plate and mine to the sink.
___

I was currently the seventh store trying to find a nice dress for Christmas. Shawn was waiting on the fluffy couch outside the dressing room. I had four dress hung up before I changed into the first dress. It was black with sequins on it and a low cut neckline.

I opened the door slightly poking my head out seeing Shawn on his phone. "Shawn" I say and his head snaps up before I come out of the changing room fully into his view. "You look stunning" he says and I smile.

"Give me a twirl" he says and I giggle before spinning around.

"I still think you should try the red dress" he says.