Kiss

I just finished doing my makeup and hair, now it was time to decide on my outfit I couldn't choose between a dark green swing dress with long sleeves or a white lace dress and long white lace arms. Shawn was at the mirror doing his hair as I stood by the closet trying to decide.

"Shawn which dress?" I ask him and he turns his head.

"I don't know and I don't care just hurry our reservations have been booked for 8pm" he huffs and I shake my head before opting for the white lace dress.

I paired the dress with some long black suede knee-high boots. I sprayed my perfume before grabbing my purse and rushing out to the door where Shawn was impatiently waiting.

Once we made it to the restaurant we were shown our seats as we waited for Karen, Manny and Aaliyah to come.

They came fifteen minutes after we had got to the restaurant I stood up and hugged both Karen and Aaliyah. The all hugged Shawn and Karen squeezed his cheeks.

As they were settling down the lovely waitress came over she had black hair with blue ends and nice tanned skin. "Hi I'm Aishwarya your waitress this evening, here are your menus I'll be back soon to take your order" she says handing out the menus and we thank her before she walks off.

"We were so happy you invited us out for dinner" Karen says with a bright smile on her face, and I was happy to see Shawn with his family again.

"How have you both been?" Karen asks.

"We've been good, I've just been busy with work. I've missed you all so much but it's just my schedule" Shawn says and Manny smiles at him.

"can see our son is working very hard then" he says patting Shawn's shoulder and I nod with a smile.

"Serenity can we go tomorrow for my prom shopping and I also want to get my nails done" Aaliyah says.

"Yeh sure I'll take you tomorrow" I say with a smile

"She's been going on about that all week" Manny says and I giggle.

"We are very happy to have someone like you in our family Serenity I can't tell you how blessed we feel and I can't tell you how happy I am that you're Shawn's wife" Karen says and I blush before glancing at Shawn who has a small smile on his face.

Then he unexpectedly placed his hand in mine making me blush even more.

What is happening?

"Thank you and I can't tell you how happy I am being apart of your family" I say with a bright smile.

Our food and drinks were served by a lovely waitress as Karen told me funny stories about Shawn from when he was younger.

"He thought he was a man and decided to shave but ended up scaring his cheek" she says laughing hysterically and making me burst into laughter too.

I turn to face Shawn who's cheeks are pink, I cup his face with my face making him face me so I could see the scar, "Oh Shawn" I say with a laugh shaking my head at him.

"He's also our clumsy little boy" Karen says and I agree.

"Well I'm not as clumsy as Serenity" Shawn says.

"hey!" I swat his arm making everyone laugh.

"It's true you can't go a day with out bumping into a wall or tripping over your own feet" he chuckles and I playfully stick my tongue out at him.

"Is that how you hurt you finger?" Manny chuckles.

"Actually it was Shawn's fault this time, as I was cutting the vegetables he was distracting me by making noises and I missed the carrot hitting my finger" I say and making them laugh