Ooh! Saucy! - Chapter 5

I felt my cheeks blushing. Girlfriend?  Woah. I haven't been in a relationship for years. George grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. "Ooh! Saucy!" Yelled Stephen behind us. George and I laughed at this comment. "Who was that?" I asked, sitting on the end of George's bed. "Oh him? That's Stephen. A good friend of ours." I nodded. "Is he also a Youtuber?" George nodded. "He's a skit comedian. Different to what we all do." "You guys all do commentary right?" "Ooh! You've been doing your research I see?" I giggled and blushed. George yawned which made me yawn too. I checked the clock next to his bed and it read 1:04 am. "Do you want to like go to bed or something? Like not anything weird or anything, just sleeping." I nodded. "Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" George made his way over to his closet and pulled out a sweatshirt and a pair of track pants. I put them on and George got into bed. "Do you want a drink of water?" George shook his head. "I'm alright, thanks." 

I walked over to the kitchen and saw Stephen in the fridge, fishing out some food. "What you doing, Stephen?" I asked, smirking as he jumped hearing my voice. "Cass! There you are. I was just, looking around." He replied, leaning against the fridge trying to look natural. "Will told me there's chocolate on the top shelf, grab me some." Stephen re-opened the fridge and got the chocolate. I began to fill up a cup of water when Stephen threw a bit of chocolate to me. I didn't expect it so I yelped and we both started laughing. 

After about ten minutes of talking to Stephen and eating chocolate, a drowsy George walked out of his room. "Cass, you coming to bed or what's happening?" Stephen giggled. "Shut up Stephen." Stephen put his hands up in mock surrender. "Ok, ok, you do whatever you like with your girlfriend, I can't judge." I could tell Stephen was winding George so I stepped in. "I'll be there in a minute G," I smiled. George made his way back to his room. "What a grump!" Joked Stephen. "Shut up!" Yelled George back, as we all laughed.

I finally refilled my cup and said goodnight to Stephen. I made my way back to George's room to go to sleep. I got under the cover next to George and he turned around to face me as we both laid down next to each other. We both stared at each other in silence. It wasn't awkward or anything, it was sweet. "You're so beautiful, Cass," said George, smiling. "You're not to bad yourself," I giggled. We talked about little things until we both drifted off to sleep.

Thanks for reading, this story will probably be longer than the Alex fic because the problem will start to settle in soon xx (also, just letting y'all know that there most likely won't be any smut. The most it will probably go is kissing, but that's it )