43 // Chapter 27

Will tossed me onto my bed and laid down next to me. I laid down, contemplating whether I should ignore George on the phone or go see him. But Will already decided for me. He ran out of the room and got his phone. 

"Will!" I yelled, jumping up and tackling him and I heard George hang up. "What the hell?" 

"I just wanted to sort things out with you and him."  

"Maybe I don't want to sort things out with him." I snapped. "You can't do anything about it. I never want to talk to him again."

"But you can't just block him out!"

"Oh yeah?" I replied, facing him. "What's stopping me?"

Will stopped. He thought about it. 

"Nothing I guess," He replied, quietly. "But it's hard to see your best friends arguing." He stood up, picking up his keys and his phone. "I better head home, got some videos to film. See you." Will open the door and shut it quietly. 

I was alone.

I didn't really consider how this breakup was affecting others.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Will must've forgotten something.  

But, no.

It was George. 

My finger hovered over the answer button. I felt the vibrations in my palm but pressed decline. When I pressed decline, I notice how many missed messages I had. 

43. 

All from George. 

I missed him.

Thank you for 2(.1)K reads!!