Pretty Boys // Chapter 9

The sun shon through the living room into my closed eyes. I opened my eyes and noticed that Will, Alex and Stephen were asleep on the opposite sofa. I must've fallen asleep on George and I was thankful he didn't wake me up because I was in need of a sleep. I got off of the couch and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got out a bottle of water which was cold on the palm of my hand. I poured a glass and took a sip. My throat was dry so the water was refreshing.

I sat back down carefully next to George, trying not to wake him but, mission failed. He rolled over from his side onto his back and faced me. He seemed a little confused on where he was at first but once he saw me, he flashed a tired smile.

"So, wanna do something with us today Cass?" asked Stephen and then continued eating his ramen noodles. "Sure, what are you doing today?" Will walked through the hallway and took a seat at the bench next to Stephen. "We were going to film a makeup video or something like that. You could help us!" I smiled. "Sure, that sounds fun. When were you going to film?" "Whenever's convenient for everyone." Replied Stephen. I put two thumbs up towards both boys. "I've got some makeup stuff in George's bathroom so I'll get ready and we could use some of that stuff for the video." "Gee and I went out and bought some cheap makeup so we can use that too," Will said, smiling. 

I fixed my hair and changed into someone's merch and brought my makeup into where we were filming which was the living room. Alex and I had discussed how they will all try and do my makeup so I didn't have any makeup on. Stephen was sitting down in front of the off-camera, scrolling through his phone. I set my makeup down next to Will/Gee's selection of makeup and sat down next to Stephen. "Will! Alex! Hurry up!" Yelled Stephen which Alex and Will both grunted in reply.

"Right, ok! Today we're here with an assortment of people!" began Will with all of us grinning at the camera. Alex, with his typical Internet Sensation merch on, Stephen, with his Converse bucket hat and Will, with his clout goggles and standard black hoodie. "We've got Alex, Stephen and Cas!" We all did a small wave towards the camera just to say hello. "So, we're going to be doing a makeup challenge. We're basically going to be doing each other's makeup and looking absolutely stunning," said Will, bursting out into laughter which caused us all to start laughing. 

We filmed for roughly an hour and a half and had so much fun while doing the video. Everyone looked very pretty from when I worked on them but I looked the worst as these boys, with no makeup experience basically scribbled all over my face. We filmed the outro for the video and went into George's room. "George?" I said, peering into the room. "Mm?" Said George from his desk. "Can I come in?" "Sure." I walked into the room and sat on his bed with my legs crossed. "What are you doing?" I asked, trying to see what he was doing. "Editing a video." There's something wrong. His answers are short and monotone. I mean, his voice is ordinarily monotone but it seemed.. flat. "George?" "Mm?" "George." George took his headphones off and spun around to face me. "Yes?" "What's wrong?" George froze. He looked around the room and then finally made eye contact with me. "I dunno. We've been dating for like 3 months and a bit and you.. You didn't tell me about your brother." My heart dropped. Right. My brother. "I don't know. It seems selfish but it's just something that I've tried to suppress. It affected my life so much so I just decided to try and forget about it. My family never speaks about it. I don't know why I didn't tell you, I just didn't want to tell anyone." George scooped me up in a hug. "Thank you, Cas. I'm so sorry for what you've been through." For the next hour, I sat in George's arms with tears on my cheeks.

so close to 300 reads! ❤️