Lenny // Chapter 15

Will. 

Shit.

I felt my heart drop. Will, shit, what do I do? I checked my phone. My bus would be arriving in 4 minutes. Oh my god, what if he gets on the same bus as me? Oh no. I slowly moved to the side out of his field of vision but I was too late. I saw his face change the second he realised who I was. "Shit." I heard him mutter. He turned away and I assumed he was panicking as much as I am. He turned around and smiled painfully. 

"Cass."

"Don't call me Cass," I said, ready to repeat my speech to Adam.

"Oh, ok." He said, pausing. "I assume you hate me."

"Mmhm," I said, nodding.

"Ok, look. It was a stupid thing to do and I am so, so, sorry." 

I rolled my eyes. oH iM sO sOrRy, PlEaSe FoRgIvE mE. look at my pouty lips, Cass, please forgive me. Urg.

"Cass?" He had turned to look at me.

"Look, even if I did forgive you, which I don't, George would murder you. Don't come over, nor text, call, DM or anything. Stay out of our lives. It's for the best." I replied, beginning to step through the doors of the bus. Will grabbed onto my hand with his soft, warm grip. I turned back to him, scowling. 

"Cass.." He said, desperately. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Cassidy." He corrected himself. "Could you just take me to George's apartment where us three could just talk? The last few days have been hell without you all." 

I breathed in deeply and scrunched up my mouth, thinking. "Fine. But if George beats you up again, we have permission to kick out of our lives." Will smiled and nodded, stepping into the bus.

this chapters really short but the next chapter has some tea :) 

also, thanks for 700+ reads!