One

My wishes 

1: Meet Cody Robert Simpson <3

2: Visit the garden 

3: Sit on the sand of the beach! ✌

4: Be a kindergarten teacher (or assistant) 

5: Play on the beach 

6: Fly to LA, then to NY ✈ ✈ ✈

7: Go to the City of Love 

8: Buy a teacup Maltese :D

9: Write a song ★

10: HAKUNA MATATA 

It isn’t too much, right?

         Or, in fact, it’s pretty short, right? I mean, personally, I think it seems pretty legit. I don’t usually write lists like that, but since you only live once, why not do something different and try it for once? Huh?

          Speaking of which… Cody Simpson’s arriving in Australia in less than five days. In fact, three days, and I am absolutely excited.

         Yes, I love Cody Simpson.

          In fact… I love him more than how a fan should love their idol. But, that’s just my fanatic fantasy world. Like it’ll come true. But anyway, problem?

          But seriously, have you seen the kid? The way his wavy hair flows down and how he run his fingers through them; the way he looks when he smiles; the cute laughter he tends to let out when he finds something hilarious―he is simply too perfect for his own good.

         And please don’t get me wrong. I’m not obsessed or anything. I’m just too much in love with him that I speak just like an obsessed fan. Or some sort. I didn’t even know what I just meant, but you know… That’s exactly what I meant.

         Oh, yes! The garden. One reason why I wanna visit the garden? I just have to go there and enjoy the smell of the fresh air in Australia (not that anyone can’t do it, just by standing anywhere outside), stare at the clear blue sky and simply look at kids playing, just running around on the grassland, or even, the elderly doing Tai Chi―well, my Nana and Pops used to do them all the time with a whole group of others, but ever since they passed away, the rest also stopped.

          From what I learnt when I asked my classmates to ask their grandparents, they said they would reminisce about the good times all of them had.

         I didn’t know to cry or to smile sadly. But…

         Moving on to the next, go to the beach? Heck yeah! I wanna surf, I wanna swim and I wanna do everything all over again. It feels like… I feel like there’s chemistry between us.

          In fact, I’m sure most Australians feel that way about beaches. I’m positive. It’s been almost a year since I’ve last surfed, and I truly miss the feeling of having the waves crashing on to everywhere of me, the fresh feeling of the water, the smell… Everything in literal. Because of school, I had to sacrifice fun. How nice.

         Anyway, yes. I do wanna be a kindergarten teacher. Assistant would be fine, too. I just wanna know how it feels to teach children, because I’ve always loved them!

          They’re so adorable and sweet! Nobody actually knew how bad I’ve always wanted a little sibling. I’ve heard people calling their younger siblings devils and all, but really. If they were nicer and more patient toward the kids, I’m sure it wouldn’t be a problem.