Four

Oh, crap!

          "No, no," Alli said with a grin, as her eyes glistened with mischief written evidently across her face. She aimed the water gun (with sea water filled in it) at me and took many steps towards me as I retreated in response. I chewed on my lower lip to contain a squeal as I aimed my own water gun at her, as well.

          "That's not how you do it, Mer. You gotta have a target...and then you shoot." She pushed on the button at the top of the gun, and I dodged with a short yelp before I began laughing while I ran away from her.

          Oh, whoa. Brad and Angie made the right decision of not coming. They'd grow deaf from all the screeches and screams from Alli and I as we chased each other along the shore.

          "Hey!" She yelled behind me, letting out a über loud giggle that made me laugh harder. My pace naturally slowed down. The next thing I know, Alli was being sprayed; not by Cody, and surely not by Tom (the kid's asleep!) ― oh, somebody please hold me... Jake Thrupp was here!

          J ake...

          A L L I...

          Get it? Wink, wink.

          "Oh, yeah! Hey Jakesterrr," Alli drew on his name before wrapping her arms around his waist, while he wrapped his around her, "Good to see you again."

          "Yeah, I saw what was happening, and I decided to join you guys!" Then he turned to me and flashed me a smile. His blue eyes looked as cool as they did in the photos he'd uploaded on to, on Instagram.

          Oh, my, macaroni.

          I'd be lying if I said Alli wasn't lucky she had a man like him, oh. He was really hot (after Cody, really). I shot him back a smile of my own before waving my hands around, I reckon, in the most retarded manner, may I add, because I was still holding the gun in my hand.

          "I'm, uh, Merinda. Now, please go on catching up with Alli," I shifted my gaze onto Alli and wiggled my eyebrows two seconds before I started noticing her cheeks turning pink. She was blushing! Aww. "I need to rest." I then looked right back at Jake, and he mouthed me a 'thank you' moments before I walked away. I grinned to myself at the both of them.

          They're actually really cute together. Heh.

          So I found out that Alli was really enthusiastic in person and she's actually really funny! Well, funnier in person. She was a sweetheart, really. No reckon shall be heard. It is all confirmed.

          I bent down to sit myself on the sand, a couple of meters away from the spot where Cody decided all of us to settle down on, and then I felt a surge of pain exploding, literally, inside of me, near my kidneys. I grimaced and gently rested my palm against the spot and drew in as many deep breaths as I could in attempt to inhale and exhale the pain away.

          Or, at least try to get the excruciating pain to fade away! So far, everything I was trying to do was unsuccessful. Oh, no...

          I swallowed the saliva gathering in my mouth down, hard, and squeezed my eyes shut and I rested against the tree trunk next to me. I began to whimper due to the pain eating me.

          What was happening?!

          Please don't tell me the cancer was starting to take effect, not now...please.

          God, please pray that the pain would die off. All I want to do right now is to have fun with my friends before I go up to meet you. Please take this pain away, God please. Amen.