Chapter 11

Oliver's tuxedo

Oliver's tuxedo

Kyles tuxedo

•——————-•
My body literally aches at the thought of never seeing you again .
•—————————•

"Dude your still not dressed?" Kyle walks into my bedroom.

"I still have ti-" I look over at the clock next to my bed hop up and curse, "shit I lost track of time."

"Clearly!"

I burst inside my closet and grab the first suit I see. I throwing on the top part I walk into the bathroom. Grabbing my tooth brush I add a dab of tooth paste and stick it in my mouth.

"Is all that necessary?" Kyle asks as I come out of the bathroom wearing my tuxedo top and boxers.

"Yes, gotta have fresh breath to have fresh look. Every knows that," I speak through the toothbrush. Rushing back to my closet I grab the matching pants and throw them on.

Going back to the bathroom I rinse my mouth, waking out of the bathroom I grab my brush and walk back to the bathroom.

"Dude if you walk back and forth one more time I'm going to slap you," kyle sighed rubbing his temples.

I rolled my eyes buckled my belt and looked at my self in the mirror. Not half bad to have gotten ready in ten minutes. I wet my comb and comb through my hair. Once more, I walk into my closet and grab a pair of shoes, "ok ok I'm ready!"

"About time the limo has been waiting out front for the past twenty minutes!" We rush down stairs and out the door.

"Sorry to keep you," I told Leann who is sitting patiently in the limo. She shook her head.