Chapter 32

•————————-•
Don't worry about things you have no control over.
•—————————-•

I woke up the next morning in a haste. I had spent the night with Oliver in his room, I didn't expect to wake up throwing up however. If I did I would've went home.

Oliver followed after me as I rushed to the bathroom to puke out my guts. Oh how I hated throwing up. Why couldn't food just stay inside me for once?

Oliver held back my hair, "one to many to drink?"

I finished puking then leaned against the tub nodding my head, "what can I say I'm a light weight."

He picks me up bridal style and I cuddle into his chest as he moves me back to the bed. I sigh, "I should get going, though."

He frowns as he puts me down,"why must you always leave?" He throws his arm around my waist and pulls me to the head of the bed to lay down.

"Because my sister and I have a trip to plan," I try to shrug off his arm, to no avail.

"Where are you going? Can I come along? Why didn't you tell me of this earlier?" I roll my eyes at the questions.

"It's a trip we go on every year. The anniversary of our parents death. We visit our home pack and spend a few days with them," his grip loosens. I make my escape and grab my stuff that's littered across his floor.

"what's the packs name?"

I stop and look back at him, "The shadow paws pack," he smirks.

"It just so happens we need to renew our treaty with the pack."

I look at him with a dead stare, "Really?"

He nod his head and gets up, "Yup, every ten years the treaties have to be drawn up and remade. Last night I was remaking our treaty with them. What a coincidence I was going to ask you to join me."

I frown, "Oliver I don't know about that."

He grabs my hands, "Why not?"

"You know why not. We've already been through this," he drops my hands and I turn towards the door.

"Zaria why can't you face the fact that we're mates. Your sister might be pissed, but who cares?!"

This conversation again, "I care. She's the only family I have," I open the door and slam it shut behind me.

Without taking another look back I walk out the house.

Minutes later I'm pulling into my driveway. No ones home as everyone's cars are missing. I take my stuff from my car and walk inside.

The house is nice and silent as I walk up to my room. Once inside I shed my dirty clothes and hop in the shower. I stand under the pouring hot water thinking.

Let him mark us. Before another full moon. Nina decides to join me.

Nina, why do you have so much trust in him?

He's my mate.

Our mate.

He was made more for me than he was for you. I can't help but scoff at her reply.

He was made for both of us. It took her a minute to reply back and as she did I added shampoo to my hair.

You know your oblivious to all situations. I scrunched my eye brows in confusion.

What do you mean by that?

I'll let you figure it out. Hopefully you figure it out before someone else does. I swear Nina is so cryptic sometimes.

Know what?

You'll notice the changes sooner or later. And with that she blocked me out.

I hate her sometimes. Why is my wolf so different from me? People can't believe she's my wolf sometimes. I can be playful at times, but Nina is always serious on edge like she has a stick up her butt.

I sigh and rinse the shampoo out my hair and add conditioner. While I let it sit I start to shave my legs. Once Im done shaving my legs and everything else, I wash out the condition, rise my body and hop out the shower.

I wipe the foggy bathroom mirror at attempt to stair at my reflection. The steam from the shower hasn't subsided so it's kind of hard. Giving up my attempt I open the bathroom door and make my way to my closet.

When inside I grab a yellow tank top and some ripped jeans along with my yellow checkered vans. Today is one of those rare days that the sun is out, so when I'm done getting dressed I dry my hair with a towel add a bit of makeup and grab my keys.

Only a crazy person would spend their day inside on such a beautiful day. I also want ice cream. I make my way to the local ice cream parlor only for it to be packed. Of course. It's a beautiful Saturday so why wouldn't it be packed.

I park a mile away since there was no parking, which means I have to walk. Mind you I'm lazy. By the time I got to the door of the parlor I was out of breathe. I need to work out more. I went inside and got in line.

By the time the lady at the front was taking my order twenty minutes have gone by, "Hello how may I help you?" She asked.

"Four scoops of Mellow yellow, mixed with marshmallows, please."

"What size?"

"Large," she takes my order and I walk to the cash register where a different guy is taking orders.

"Sorry for the wait. We're short staffed."

I shake my head, "It's fine," he hands me the ice cream and I hand him my card. After he gave it back to me I went outside to sit at the picnic tables.

Luckily I found and empty table and plopped down. I began stuffing the ice cream in my mouth. The pure sugary goodness.

"Zaria!" My name was shouted and I looked up, "hum didn't expect to see you without my brother," she shook her head and sat down, "Look I get it. He's an ass hole some times," she laughed.

"Um yah sometimes."

Everly intimidates me.

"So I hear this is the best ice cream around," I nod my head, "I'll be right back I'm gonna go grab some!" She hops up and walks inside.

Just as promised she comes back out holding a pint of cotton candy ice cream, "Hey I'm not doing anything today and I don't really know anybody in town, would you like to hang out?"

"Um sure."

she smiled, "I think we'll get along just fine!"

Early update because the last chapter got 21 votes !!

Comment ship names for Oliver & Zaria
Bethany & Kyle
I will feature the ship name I like most with a chapter shout out and dedication!!

The names people have came up with so far:
Kany (Bethany & Kyle)
Oz (Zaria & Oliver)