Chapter 31

•——————————-•
You've seen my descent now watch me rise.
•————————————•

Three weeks later

I puked my guts out inside the toilet. Bethany held my hair back as I did so, "is your anxiety acting up again? You don't have to go to the Halloween party tonight if you don't want to."

I shook my head, "I don't know what's wrong," I wiped my mouth with a wet wash rag and gargled some mouthwash.

"It could just be anxiety?"

I nodded my head spit in the sink and walked out the bathroom.

"Probably," I fell on my back onto the bed.

"So, what are you and Oliver dressing up as?"

I shook my head. Oliver and I have been doing great the past few weeks. Besides for the sneaking around and me not letting him mark me just yet. I still didn't want to face the wrath of my sister.

"Nothing, that would make everyone suspicious," I sat up.

She slapped my arm, "Zaria your going to have to tell your sister soon or later," the door to my room opened.

"Tell me what?" Bethany and I just starred at her.

"I wanted to borrow a dress tonight. I forgot to get a Halloween costume."

She nodded her head, "Your welcome to go through my closet. I came in here to say that I will not be attending tonight's party."

My mouth opened in shock, "It's a pack gathering. Are you sure?"

She nods her head and walks out.

"What's that about?" Bethany asks.

I shrugged, "Now I actually have to find something to wear for tonight. Couldn't he have done a movie night instead?"

Bethany rolls her eyes, "If you would stop hiding your relationship from the pack, you could have suggested a movie night."

I shook my head and stood up, "Any ideas for my costume?"

Bethany eagerly nodded her head, "Mr. and Mrs. smith!" I shook my head.

"No couple costumes."

She grabbed my arms, "Come on please!"

I shook my head, "No I'll leave the couple stuff for you and Kyle," I teased.

She turned a shade of red and sat down on my bed without another word, "Reality check. Am I actually the next crescent?"

I nodded my head eagerly, "As of tonight you will be!"

She sat quite for a second, "My mom is going to kill me for not telling her!" I laughed. Her mom is the strictest parent ever. I don't know how she got away with some of things she does.

"Yah pretty much. How are you and Kyle doing by the way?" it turns out my two best friends are mates! And I couldn't be more happy for them!

"Great, actually, the last three weeks have been amazing," match made in heaven. Literally!

"Awe thats so great Beth!" I jumped on the bed.

"You got me side tracked. Costume what are gonna go as?"

I shrugged and groaned, "Just for you," she squealed. I got up and walked into my sisters room grabbing a back floor length dress with a slit on the side, and my favorite red bottoms.

"Who are you and what have you done with Zaria?"

I walk back in the room and Bethany gasps. I roll my eyes, "She no longer resides in this body," I laugh.

"Wow, sex has changed you!" I gasped and slapped her arm, "ow what!?"

"Don't say that!"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh whatever! Let's get dressed," I nodded my head.

We got dressed hair and makeup with an hour to spare. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore Vanessa's black dress- which surprisingly fit me a bit snug- a thigh holster which held my fake gun, and the red bottoms. My sister and I's favorite heels.

My hair is curled, and makeup did. I wore a black and white Smokey eye, a pair of falsies- courtesy of Bethany- and red glossy lipstick. I guess I looked pretty ok.

Meanwhile Bethany continued on her makeup. So far, she had on her black skin tight leather skirt, followed by a tube top -that surprisingly covered up her stomach- and a red cape. For her shoes she kept it simple and wore black pumps.

Right now however she is finishing her makeup. A black and red glitter cut crease with falsies, red lipstick, and a fake scratch across her face. She's little red riding hood. In my opinion a sick joke.

"Are you done yet?" I questioned.

"Zaria if you don't stop bugging me I'm going to loose my concentration,"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever," I picked up my phone. A message from Oliver was the first notification I saw.

 A message from Oliver was the first notification I saw

I shook my head reading his last message. I left him on read as Bethany finished up on her makeup.

"Ok, let's go,"

I sighed, "Finally!"

She rolled her eyes, "Don't make me go back and touch up something!" I held up my hands in surrender.

At last we left with me driving.

"Hey babe," Kyle greeted Bethany with a kiss. I did a gaging motion and he shoved his hand in my face.

"Hey, no bullying the best friend!" I huffed and cross my arms.

"I can do as I please. And shouldn't you be finding your lover boy?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head walking off. I was not going to admit he's right. That's absurd. I walked away from the flashing lights, teens in sluty costumes, and booze going to find Oliver.

I found him in his office looking over a few papers. I cracked open the door at first then let it creek open. He looked up and smiled sitting back in his chair.

"Your finally here."

I shut the door and walked fully in, making my way around his desk, "I guess I am."

"Hum was afraid you wouldn't show,"

I rolled my eyes, "How could I resist?" He pulled me down by my wrists to sit on his lap. Then by magic our lips joined.

I will never get use to the sparks.

Early update. Should I update tomorrow to? Lol idk yet.

Comment ship names for Oliver & Zaria
Bethany & Kyle
I will feature the ship name I like most with a chapter shout out and dedication!!