Chapter 20

•——————————-•
The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battle we know nothing about.
•————————————•

A Guinean pig. That's what the doctors in the pack see me as. It's not everyday you find a werewolf who has "problems" and needs actual prescription medicine.

The high dosage on the anti depressants make me feel dead. The dose is so high if any human consumed them they'd surly die.

I limply walk around unaware of my surroundings. I've been out of the hospital for two days and on my medication for three. My appetite is off the chain I eat every five seconds, but it's all I can do. I feel immobilized.

"Honey, what are you doing out of bed?" Aunt Dorothy addresses me as I walk into the kitchen. I ignore her, "oh babe. My poor pumpkin. Vanessa get in here!" Aunt Dorothy grabs me by my shoulders and stairs deep into my eyes.

I slowly open and close them, "yes auntie?" Vanessa walks into the room.

"Do you think we can get an appointment with the alpha? Since you know him know him?" My heart shattered. Not that it already wasn't.

"Yes most likely what's wrong? Is she ok?" I feel Vanessa's presence behind me. 

"I feel that doctor is over using his privileges. She looks dead."

I feel dead also.

"I'll give him a call. Would you like me to take her or would you like to?"

My aunt removes her hands from my shoulders and looks at her watch, "My shift starts soon. If he calls you in you take her."

I proceed to make my way to the fridge.

"Honey, I think you've had enough for today," she leads me back up to my room. My sister follows close behind with her phone held up to her ear.

"He said we can come now to discuss the issue," she speaks just as I begin to lay back down. I just want to sleep.

I clench my teeth. I have to get back up what a bummer! My sister grabs her bag from her room and we go back down the stairs I groan.

"It's ok Z," my sister reassured me as I got in the passengers seat. I had enough sense to buckle up.

On the ride to the pack house a strange taste in my mouth made me cringe. However As soon as it came it left and I thought nothing of it.

At last we came to stop. Vanessa got out the car and came around helping me out. We walked into the pack house and up to Oliver's office. I dreaded seeing him so much I kept on biting my tongue. We stopped in front of his office and knocked twice before he said come in.

We walked in and sat in front of his desk in the chairs. Wait, what was I doing here? When did I get here? How did I get here? I was just at home in bed? What's going on?

"What seems to be the. . . " his words seem to drift off. Black dots begin to fill my vision.

          Zaria has blacked out in the middle of Vanessas sentence. Oliver and Vanessa worriedly circle around her. She was shaking furiously and her mouth began to foam.

"I think she's having a seizure!" Vanessa screeched in panic.

"Impossible!" Oliver reaches down to pick her up but Vanessa stopped him making Oliver mad and anxious.

"Don't put her on her side so she doesn't choke. I'll call a doctor," within minutes Zaria's doctor walked into the room. A panic surged through him.

"The medication must be to much for her brain to handle! We have to get her to the hospital," and they did just that.

Everyone rushed around the pack house in a chaotic mess. Oliver was most of all a mess. His mate was in grave danger in her own body.

They got to the hospital in the nick of time, "we should start with getting the medication out of her system!" Vanessa and Oliver stood on either side of the bed hanging on as they rushed her through the hospital listening to the doctor.

"A blood transfusion? She's O+ I'm not a match," Vanessa realized what the doctor was thinking.

"We need to find a match-" Oliver cut the doctor off.

"I'm O+!" Oliver at first thought it was a great idea but then realization hit him, "I can't give her my blood though."

The doctor knew why he couldn't. Oliver has silver pumping through blood. Everyday he took silver injections to become immune. He's been taking the injections since birth, so silver has no effect on him. The down side is the silver streamed through his blood.

"What why not?!" Vanessa was hysterical. Zaria was her only family. Oliver just shook his head he looked at the doctor.

"We need to get it out of her system now. I'm not this kind of doctor. The only think I know of other than a blood transfusion or maybe a mates mark? We could try flushing it out her system with an Iv but I may be too late by then," Oliver's ears perked up once again.

"She hasn't found her mate yet!" Vanessa tangled her hands in her long blonde hair. Did Oliver really want to risk his cover to save Zaria's life? How would Zaria think of him if he forced his mark upon him?

"Oliver you have to give her your blood please! I beg you!" Vanessa hung onto his arm. No one knew about the silver immunity besides for the doctor. Oliver is torn on what to do. 

Save his mates life and force his mark upon her or give her his blood that could in turn kill her?

BE SURE TO LISTEN TO BILLIES EILISH'S NEW SONG . ITS GREAT . LINK FOUND UP ABOVE .