Chapter 26

•————————•
I don't know how I'm going to win. I just know I'm not going to loose.
•———————————-•

I walked into the pack meeting thirty minutes late. Kyle looked disappointed as he continued on talking about how everyone has to stay clear of the pack house for the next three day. He concluded and gave the floor to me. I however wasn't in the mood to conduct any pack meeting.

My mate thinks I'm cheating on her with her sister! How obscured is that. I resisted the urge to growl as I stood in front of everyone. Training, is going to be up a notch for everyone slacking. Kyle mind linked me I nodded my head and opened my mouth to speak, "pathetic!" Someone beat me to the chase.

"Pathetic How our own alpha is late to his packs meeting!" A man in the front row stood up.

I growled at him, "Know your place," my voice was stern, but I refused to use my alpha voice.

"Do you know yours? Face it your not our alpha any more than I am! You don't even have a mate!"

I growled and it rumbled the town hall. The thousand pack members that actually attended, shrieked back I fear.

"O'rion take a seat man," Kyle took this time to butt in I shook my head and held up my hand.

"Are you challenging me?" Everyone's eyes widened and looked back and forth between the man and me. O'rion is one of my best warriors, but to choose to go against me is unforgivable. Even more unforgivable is to bring my mate into the conversation.

"I am," he puffed out his chest. I looked back at Kyle who was shaking his head and massaging his inner corner of his eyes.

"O'rion you know my packs policy. You challenge me we fight to the death," gasps were heard. Everyone knows the rule to challenge alpha is the equivalent to dying.

"I know the rules, Oliver."

Alex stirs in the back of mind wanting to get let loose to rip him to shreds. This was bound to happen sometime.

"Then we proceed," everyone evacuates the town hall with me leading them to the barracks were we hold trining. In the middle of the barracks is fighting circle where we spare that is where the fight will be held.

Everyone follows after O'Rion. Kyle stood in the middle of us both, "it's not to late to back out," he spoke to O'rion.

"It's late to back out my friend," he smirked. We reached the barracks and went on opposite sides.

"Please, please don't do this! O'rion your thinking only of yourself!" His mate screeched on his side.

"I know what I'm doing," he spoke in a quite voice then mind linked her. I ushered for Kyle to step forward out of the sea of people.

Get five ounces of silver. Once Alex comes out your going to have to put him back. He wants blood. Kyle stiffly nodded his head and made his way through the crowd to get what I asked for.

"Alpha, are you sure this is the best idea?" Lily spoke coming to my side. Everyone was now hushed down and the only sounds you could hear are the crickets.

"He challenged me. I'm just following through with the challenge."

Lily nodded her head.

"Ok guys. I want a clean fight, "she started to administer the fight, "The Mystic Edge pack does not under any circumstance tolerate a dirty fight! We all know the consequences that follow. The winner will be declared," she paused for a long minute, "Alpha."

Alex itched to be let out and tell everyone who exactly is alpha. He is alpha and nobody is going to take is position.

"Let the match begin," she moves out of the circle just as O'rion and I jumped into the air and shifted. It's probably one of the fastest shifts I had even preformed that took a matter of ten seconds instead of the usual 30-60 seconds.

O'rion took his shot and pounced first trying to connect his teeth around my neck. I kicked his front legs out from under him and he fell. I used this to my advantage and grabbed him by his neck. He whimpered in my grip as I clenched my teeth around his neck.

Bring his hind legs up he kicked me forcing me to let go. I took quite a bit of hair with me. I shook my head with my tongue out trying to rid myself of the hair.

Stop playing and finish him! Alex roared in my head. I resisted the urge to let him out.

Pushing him back I avoid an attack from O'rion and growled at him from the side.

Your supposed to be loyal to me! Your one of my best warrior! I mind linked him and left it open so everyone in the pack could hear our conversation if they wished.

Your no alpha of mine. Your weak! He mind linked back. I took this time to attack my teeth clenched around his front leg I pulled and clenched my teeth around his leg as hard as I could. At the same time his teeth found their way back around my neck.

His teeth dug into my skin it's a matter of time before it broke the skin around my neck. A crack was heard from me breaking O'rions leg he quickly let go of my neck and whimpered. I dropped down to the ground and back up.

We ended up in each other's corners. Someone grabbed me from behind I growled and flipped them over throwing them into the circle. O'rions friend had joined the fight. Greg got up and ran towards me pouncing. His arms circled around my neck. That's when I felt it.

A needle pierced my neck.

The twat injected us with silver! I let Alex take control. He finished everything in one move breaking both their arms and legs, but still leaving them alive.

They cheated leave them alive. I mind linked Kyle who got back a few minutes after I broke O'rions leg. Kyle entered the circle and picked up the syringe.

"What was in this?!" Kyle turned to the guys who moaned in pain of their broken limbs. I stood behind Kyle Alex still in control growling at them.

The men shook their head, "take them away they clearly cheated! Pop their limbs back into place and take them to the dudgeon!" Kyle ordered.

Their assassination failed. The silver in the syringe was just enough to enable me but not Alex.