Chapter 34

•———————-•
Sometimes you just gotta chill and vibe alone.
•—————————•

We were all called back down stairs at ten. I had showered and took a quick nap, so I was pretty ok. The pack is already up and alive it is a Saturday though. I bet everyone has plans.

"You can all grab breakfast it's set up in the kitchen, grab as much as you'd like. Keep in mind that workouts start at noon," Patrick instructs us, before letting us dine. While in their pack we follow their rules.

"Zaria," my aunt calls out to me. I make my way to her.

"Yes Aunty?"

"We're gonna go visit the pack doctor."

I give her a questioning look, "Why?"

"I wanna see if she can give you some medication for your car sickness. She might be able to get us some before we leave in a few days."

I nod my head, "Yeah I guess that will be best."

We ask Alpha Patrick and of course he doesn't object, but instead has a pack member show us the way.

We get to the doctors office and it's quite empty. I swear I'm the only werewolf in existence to have human problems, "y'all are the guest from the mystic edge pack, right?"

"That's us!" Aunt Dorothy makes casual conversation with the doctor.

"What can I do for y'all today?"

"Me niece would like some medication for car sickness."

He gives her a weird look, "Car sickness?" She nods her head, "would you mind if I look over your niece? A quick checkup?"

"I don't think that would be a problem."

"Great, will you follow me back to a room?" He directs his attention to me. I nod my head. Aunt Dorothy stays in the waiting room as I follow him back, "your name?"

"Zaria."

He nods his head as he opens the door to the room, "Well Zaria, I didn't what to say anything in front of your aunt, and I don't mean to be strait forward or anything, but could you be pregnant?"

I'm taken back by the question for a second. He ushers me to sit down on the chair thing, "Pregnant?" He nods his head.

"I could tell as soon as you walked in, but of course I'm a doctor, and I look for these things, but your scent gives it away," is he saying that I'm pregnant? He turns on the computer that sits next to me, "I can tell you how far along you are if you'd like."

My mouth opens wide. I can't be pregnant!

Actually you can be. Nina snakes her way in. This must be the thing she's been for telling! How could she not tell me!? I face palm then stand up, "sorry doctor, but I have to go," I walk out the door and past aunt Dorothy in the waiting room.

She gives me a questioning look as I rush past her and out the door. This can't be happening. I'm only 19! I can't take care of baby I can barley take care of myself! I get back to the pack house and start hyperventilating.

My vision blurs and my breathing becomes deep, "Zaria are you ok?" Lillia walks into the empty living room. I nod my head and take deeper breaths pacing around, "I think your having a panic attack," she walks over and grabs my wrist ushering me to sit down.

"I-I'm Fine."

"First off take deep breathes, it helps I promise."

I nod my head. It's been forever and day since I have had a panic attack, but who wouldn't be panicking over this, "Thank you Lillia," I tell her when I'm a bit calmer.