Chapter 13

•———————•
Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person . It's just the way they can take you to a place where no one else can.
•—————————•

Oliver put his head down as the elevator door started to close. His back was still towards me but I'm sure he could hear the screeching of the door. Letting go of the elevator ramp I launched myself out of the elevator doors just before they close for good. While doing so I ran right into him. As we fell he turned so I would land straddling his waist-or whatever I could do in this dress.

He laughed and his green orbs met my plain boring brown ones, "honestly I thought you'd leave."

I starred down at him still stunned by my own actions. His eyes started into mine for the first time and it was a dream come true. Everything I had ever wished for, and that's the problem right there.

Because what did I have to live for now?

We finally snap out of our stair when we hear voices coming up the stairs, "the elevator is taking forever! Maybe we can find his room up here!"

Oliver quickly stood up taking me with him dashing down the hall and into a room, "that was a close call."

I finally fell out of the trance and laughed nervously, "my Mate is really the alpha. And I'm going to become Luna," insert the hyperventilating here, and then all at once it hit me, "You are my sisters boyfriend!" I screeched. What was I think I should've stayed on the elevator he clearly was prepared to move on!

"It's ok deep breaths."

I leaned against the wall and slid down bringing my knees to my chest.

"Nothing happened with Vanessa and I. I promise," he continued to reassure me.

I shook my head, "S-s-she's going to- S-s-she's going to h-hate me!" I tangled my hands in my hair as tears began to stream down my face in a manic state of panic.

He bent down to talk to me, "It's not like you choose this, like we choose each, we were made for each other," he put his hand on my cheek and wiped the tears away with his thumb. My hands loosened theirselves from my hair, my tears slowly started to subside, and my breathing became normal. Immediately calming down I lean into his hand and shut my eyes.

"Right," I whispered.

He ran his thumb underneath my eye wiping the tears. He already has me melting in his arms. I hated it.

He removed his from my cheek and stood up. Offering me a hand I take it hand he pulls me up from the floor. This time he places both of this hands on my face and wipes off the remaking tears.

"Let's get out of here. Go somewhere with no lingering eyes."

I nod my head as I remembered about the ball going on down stairs.

We first peak outside to make sure no one was out of their rooms than we dash down the stairs using our werewolf speed and into the parking lot. People litter the parking lot and I internally groan. If we were caught I was surly going to be put in the spot light.

Oliver held my hand in his as we raced through the parking lot in the attempt to not get caught. My other hand held up my dress to make sure I didn't trip and fall. That is a horror movie waiting to happen.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as we ran through the streets with the only thing keeping me from falling being him.

He stoped and I stopped along with him. He turned and faced me, "That's a great question," he thought for a minute, "the first place I found out you existed we'll go there."

I looked down at my feet. I was still wearing the heels and I hadn't broken anything yet, "That's a ways."

He nods his head then scoops me up bridal style.

I giggled.

"I can get us there faster," and he was in fact right.

It would've taken me forty minutes to run in human form and it took him half of that. I must be out of shape.

We got to the forest still dressed in our ball entire, "What now?" I asked Oliver he smiled and my knees grew weak.

"I have a cabin we can stay in that for tonight," he used his werewolf speed to go through the forest. The fresh cool air whipped around us and the sprinkles of water that are beginning to fall from the sky couldn't seem to catch us.

Oliver only put me down when we are in front of the cabin. I looked at the door in awe, "do you have the keys?" I asked hopeful that he always carried them on him.

"I don't lock the door no one comes this deep into the forest," he pushed the door open with ease. The scent of fresh cut pine floated out of the cabin. I walked inside my heels clicking on the wooden floor. Oliver shut the door behind us locking it right after we walk in.

I did a once over of the cabin and decided I didn't like it, but loved it! Coming up behind me, Oliver wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up. Squealing, I turn around to face him, only to be entranced by his oh so beautiful eyes.

"I finally found you and I'm never letting you go," he said softly then gently placed his lips on mine while holding my face.

His lips are soft and felt so good against mine. They fit perfectly because he was made for me and I was made for him, it's oh so right. Sparks explode throughout my body, starting from my lips and traveling all over my body.

My hands linked around his neck and he deepened the kiss. I loved every second of it, I pulled away running out of breathe.

Our last first kiss. My last first kiss.

Happy Christmas Eve!🎄⛄️