Chapter 37

•———————-•
Find a way not an excuse.
•—————————•

1 month later

I slam my fists on the desk, "ONE MONTH AND STILL NO PROGRESS!" My voice boomed through the house shaking the hinges.

"Oliver don't," Kyle said with a sigh massaging his inner eye corners. I took a deep breathe.

It's been a month. A month of searching, attacking, and hurting. We haven't been able to request help from other packs, because Kyle thought it best that we keep this under wraps.

After all we are dealing with the golden Nightwalker's pack. The pack we thought we had dealt with so many years ago. Now they have my mate, and I need to get her back.

"I need to be in the next wave of attack," I speak finally able to wrap my head around our situation.

"Our last three waves of attack killed everyone that went. No one came back. We're down alot of people. Not just our pack either. We've picked up people in other packs that they've destroyed, but we still don't Have the numbers. "

I shake my head.

"That's where we went wrong!" I grabbed the folders we have on their pack, "they're use to our small attacks. Each time we try we get a little bit closer. Now we need to give it everything we got. We have to. I need her," Kyle nods his head. He understood my desperation. After all he would do anything to protect his mate.

"I say we take everyone. Leave twenty here. We make our movement unnoticeable. Move quick get in undetected. They have one entrance. We attack from the front with a quarter of our guys."

I nod my head, "bomb them from the sides then do a full scale attack from the back make out own entrance. They'll be too busy putting out the fires to stop us from attacking the back. never see it coming!" I finish his sentence. Kyle nods his head, "pack everyone up. We live in 24 hours. Guns are more than welcome. We're done playing fair."

Kyle nods his head, "I'll go inform everyone," I nod my head. He walks out my office and Everly walks in behind him.

"I'm going along with y'all!"

I laugh and shake my head, "Nice to see you Everly. The weathers great isn't it?"

She rolls her eyes, "I'm the best back up one has. I have the skill, I can work a gun, I'm light on my feet, Emilija is the fastest one in the pack."

I shook my head, "Everly. I can't be worrying about you and Zaria. You going is out of the question."

She threw her hands up in frustration, "Your about to go up again one of the strongest packs to be broken apart and resembled in secrecy, only to not let me help? I'm one of the best you have Oliver. I'm small, I can sneak through a crowd easily. It's really an in and out job. If you get me in I can snatch Zaria and get out."

I run my fingers through my hair.

I know my sister is more than capable than doing the job, but if she was to get hurt I couldn't deal, "how much silver have you been taking?" Our family tradition is to silver pills. We up our dosage each year, we're basically all immune to it. Our blood is so deadly if a wolf were to bite, us and ingest our blood they would probably immediately die.

"I'm up to five capsules," I nod my head.

"Up your dosage by one. If you can take six pills tomorrow morning without it effecting you I'll let you join us. If not, then you can kiss your chance of coming along goodbye," she nods her head, "dismissed," I wave her away.

Kyle tell everyone training is upped today. Five till seven. I link Kyle.

Good idea. Mandatory for everyone going with us? He questioned back.

Mandatory for everyone in the pack. Ages 13-25. Tell them if they don't like it then they will speak to me directly about it. I haven't really talked to anyone in the pack since the incident. I'm pretty sure they all know better than to cross me.

Mandatory training today at five to seven. Ages 13-25 must attend. If you have a problem with attending go directly to alpha Oliver. I hear Kyles message sent out to the pack. I nod my head.

Now that that's handled, I think it's time to bring in reinforcements from one of my best friends.

"Our mission is simple. We're going to attack from the front and sides. Team A you will be North front gate going in for the kill. You want to get Everly though the gate. Team B & C your going to attack the east & west sides ten minutes after team A attacks the front. Teams B & C your jobs are to light eve thing up. Everyone will be provides with ammo and explosives. Now all sides are protected by ten feet wooden splint. A team leader has been selected to set up and detonate the explosives," everyone listens intensively as I tell them the plan, "we leave in ten," My fighters nod their head.

Everly, meet me at the front gate. I move through the crowd of people and mind link my sister.

She does as told and meets me at the gate all geared up and ready to go, "take the pills," I cross my arms. I know she can handle the amount, but I don't know if she knows that.

Every shakily takes the pills out of a pouch on her vest. She counts out six, then one by one she swallows them. I hand her the bottle of water I had been carrying and let her down it down.

"Are you good?" I ask while putting my right hand on her shoulders. She opens her eyes from downing down the water.

"I'm fine. Have some faith in my brother!" She put her hand on my right shoulder, "let's go get your mate!" She drops my shoulder as do I hers as she pumps her fists in the air.

"Your with team A," She nods her head, "if you need any extra fortifications, go ask Kyle," Everly nods her head and runs off towards the group.

I'm taking a group of five hundred men and woman to fight for my Mate their Luna. I'm risking lives not only of my pack members, but of my family to save the one I love. Your Luna will finally be with us in a short few hours. I thank all of you for risking your lives, to keep this pack together. Everyone of you will be rewarded when we get back. I mind linked the five hundred going with us, then let out a howl.

Everyone howls along with me.

File out.

This is one of my favorite chapters!!

Comment ship names for Oliver & Zaria
Bethany & Kyle
I will feature the ship name I like most with a chapter shout out and dedication!!

The names people have came up with so far:

Kany (Bethany & Kyle)
Bethyle (Bethany & Kyle)
Byle (Bethany & Kyle)
Kythle (Bethany & Kyle)

Olza (Zaria & Oliver)
Zoliver (Zaria & Oliver)
Olaria (Zaria & Oliver)
Oz (Zaria & Oliver)
Zarver (Oliver & Zaria)