Chapter 4: Picking Up The Pieces

A/N: while goka and her friends mourn the loss of the other z warriors, knowing that since piccolo is dead they can't use to dragon balls to bring them back. That's when you tell them about the dragon balls on a planet called namek.

As Vegeta's space pod streaked away, Krillin carried the unconscious Gohan over to Goka.

(Y/N): well, I guess she's gone now.

You turned to your attention to an up coming noise. You see an Airship arrives, and, upon landing, a woman with black and and one with blue hair came out as well as an old man wearing glasses. They tended to Goka.

Bulma: Goka, Are you alright?!

Goka: y....yeah. a little anyway. That way some battle though.

That's when you saw a small and fat white haired cat.

Korin: that was impressive goka, I'm very proud of your efforts.

(Y/N)'s mind: did that non pokemon cat just talk?

You saw as they talked amongst each other. 

(Y/N): I guess I'll just head off again. Besides, this shit will likely happen later in a month or so again anyway.

You said before you turned and were about to fly off.

Krillin: I'm sorry to tell you guys this, but Yamcha and the others are dead. And now that Piccolo and Kami are gone, the Dragon Balls will not work any longer.

After hearing the name of dragon balls get uttered, you quickly turned back around.

The blue haired girl named bulma became distraught and broke down crying. That's when the fat man started talking.

Yajirobe: what's the big deal? I'm helped out I this I at least should get a thank you.

Bulma: you ungrateful fat bastard! I wish you would've died instead of Piccolo and the others!

Yajirobe: after all the help I just did, this is what I get?!

That's when you stepped in to break up the fight between them.

(Y/N): excuse me, if I may interject for a moment. But I couldn't help but notice that one of you mentioned something called dragon balls.

Yajirobe: who the heck are you!

Goka: he's that green dragon from when me and piccolo fought Raditz.

Bulma: wait, you know about the dragon balls?

(Y/N): I'd gladly tell you everything. But first, I think you all should focus more on getting these three here some medical attention. They did kind of get a hell of a beating.

You said referring to Goka, Krillin and Gohan.

Korin: he's right. We haft to worry about the others who are alive for right now. And I ain't got any beans with me at the moment.

The others help patched Goka, Krillin and Gohan up and helped them into the airship. As it took off to the hospital, they asked you once again on how you know about the dragon balls.

Bulma: so how do you know about the dragon balls?

(Y/N): well you see, I've been here for a rather long time. Now, you're all aware of the creatures in this world known as pokemon, am I correct?

ChiChi: of course. Who doesn't?

Goka, Gohan, krillin, Master Roshi, Korin and Yajirobe were all quiet.

ChiChi: are you guys serious right now?

Goka: Never heard of it.

Gohan: I wasn't really tough about those.

Krillen: I've been training most of my life, so I didn't know.

Master Roshi: I've been on an island for a long time.

Korin: I've been on a tower for most of my life.

Yajirobe: as long as it was something worth eating, I didn't give a shit.

Chichi And Bulma: "sighs" -_-

(Y/N): anyway, I am what you people refer to as a legendary pokemon. I am the ruler of the ozone layer. I am the one you all refer to as Rayquaza. 

You said showing off your horns, tail and the yellow rings on your body.

(Y/N): and the reason I know about the dragon balls was due to a story from having witness humans trying to kill each over just one of them a long time ago. I started to search and see what was so special about these things. I eventually found out. But, I also found out that earth wasn't the only place to have these.

Goka: huh?

Bulma: what do you mean?

(Y/N): From what I found out, there are another set of dragon balls on a planet known as namek.

Bulma: namek, that's not a planet I've ever heard of.

(Y/N)'s mind: Well, what were the odds on that.

A/N: (Trying not to make him sound like a dick like Abridged Popo).