Chapter 66: Super Hero Business

A/N: Gohan shows off his superhero suit as he takes care of any crime while keeping his identity secret.

Gohan: was currently at Capsule Corp. He was currently paying Bulma a visit in hopes that she can make him a superhero suit to hide his identity whenever there's any trouble going on in Satan City.

Bulma: so let me get this straight; you want me to make you a superhero costume so people won't be able to tell it's you.

Gohan: yes.

Bulma: you know Gohan, I know you're a smart teen late in his year going to school and all. But, I don't think that means for you to go all Spider-Man.

Gohan: I'm not doing it for that reason. I'm doing it so people won't recognize me whenever I have to save them from any trouble going on in the city.

Bulma: I guess that makes sense. After all, I heard (Y/N) had to spend a lot of time inside Goka's House for a while.

Gohan: yeah, it got bad.

Bulma: how bad?

Gohan: he threatened one of the reporters that if they didn't get the cameras and microphones out of his face; that he would rip their balls off and then proceed to shove them down his throat to set an example while making the other reporters watch.

Bulma: okay, so Vegeta bad.

Gohan: now do you see why I need a suit?

Bulma: yeah. The last thing I need to see is you nearly going on a killing spree because of the paparazzi.

Gohan let out a sigh in relief.

Gohan: thanks Bulma.

Bulma: no problem. It'll take about two hours though.

Gohan: I've got time.

(Timeskip).

Bulma had finished the suit for him. It was contained within a small watch which he can use to have the suit appear on him.

Gohan: So I would just need to press the red switch, right?

Bulma: that's right.

Gohan: I really can't tell you how thankful I am for you making this. Now, I can hide my features perfectly and I can still move just as good as before. They'll never tell it's me. This is really an amazing Suit you've made, Bulma.

Bulma: well It's actually the second superhero related suit I've made. The second was one I wanted (Y/N) to try out for me.

Gohan: wait really? Why did you want (Y/N) to try it out.

Bulma: well......

(Flashback).

You were at Capsule Corp, trying out some sort of suit for Bulma. You weren't entirely sure if it was some sort of test or new Capsule Corp product. All you knew was that she asked if you could try it out for her. You were currently looking at a mirror to get a look at the suit. It looked good. However, the only problem was that it was just a little too tight.

(Y/N): so why actually did you want me specifically to try out this suit? It's kinda tight if I'm being honest.

Bulma: oh please, it's not all that tight.

(Y/N): it feels like it's a suit for someone of your size rather than me if I'm being honest here.

Bulma: who me? Nah, you fit REAL fine in it.

She said as she was too busy looking at your ass, which was pretty visible due to how tight the suit was. And of course Bulma would have some dirty thoughts in mind while looking. She even licked her lips a bit while looking before whispering out something.