Chapter 39: Sky High Pokemon vs Mysterious Creature

A/N: You do battle with the one responsible for the disappearance of People and Pokemon in Ginger Town.

You were confronting the mysterious creature responsible for the disappearance of nearly all of the population at Ginger Town.

(Y/N): What the hell is going on here? What even are you? 

The creature merely replied with a laugh before speaking.

???: let's answer your question with another question...

(Y/N): yeah? And what's tha.....

???: WANNA SEE ME DRINK THIS GUY?! 

She stuck her tail into the man, who started screaming from this. You watched in horror as the man started to dissolve away as his skin just started wrinkle more and it looked like he hardly had any bones or flesh left. Once she was finished absorbing the guy, the only thing left of him was his clothes.

(Y/N)'s mind: sweet Arceus, I think I'm gonna throw up.

???: Ah, that was delicious... So, (Y/N)... What brings you to my neighborhood?

(Y/N): I sensed a disturbance.

(And it for damn sure wasn't in the force).

???: well I am pretty disturbing! Remember that time I drank that guy? That was f**king weird.

(Y/N): so, then I take it you're the one who exterminated all of the humans and Pokemon in this entire city, then?

???: oh, no, no, that was another guy. His name was "Shit Sherlock", first name "No".

(Y/N): why? What reason do you have for committing genocide on an entire city?

???: well, three reasons: first, I was asleep for like, four years, and I am understandably hungry. Two, there's nothing more satisfying than the rush I get from watching a person disappear. And three, and I need you to pay attention on this one... 

She let out a huge blast.

Meanwhile, at Kame House.

Gohan: huh? Why does it feel like my mom is fighting (Y/N)? And Vegeta is fighting (Y/N)? And Mr. Piccolo is fighting (Y/N)?

He soon sounded confused for what came next.

Gohan: and...... (Y/N) is fighting (Y/N)?

Krillin: that's weird, it even feels like I'm out there.

Gohan: It feels like everyone we know is fighting (Y/N)!

Krillin: except for Yamcha.

Yamcha: well, duh, that's because I'm right here.

Krillin: yeah. That's gotta be it.

Back to You and the creature.

???: ah... And three...that is how I power the beautiful temple that is my body.

(Y/N): you're a damn monster!

She soon started mocking you.

???: oh, I'm a monster! Like I haven't heard that one screamed at me today. Of all peop..... 

She spat out something on the ground, which was a pacifier. The creature stood there looking surprised.

 Cella: ...oh, that is just embarrassing! It's not even the right hole...

You soon stood there and took a deep breath before glaring at her.

(Y/N): yeah. Consider an ass kicking about to come underway.