Chapter 45: Group Therapy

A/N: while Cella was continuing her search for 18 so she could gain her perfect form, she finds herself becoming a part of a little group therapy from one of the islands.

Cella was floating above an archipelago reflecting on recent events.

Semi-Perfect Cella's mind: so I'm a hair's breath from perfection, and then right after that Frostwing boy shows up, Triclops comes along with and decides, "I'm just gonna turn triangles into f**king squares!" Then Goka shows up, apparently she can teleport, gotta look into that later! But at the very top of this long list of stupid questions is...

Semi-Perfect Cella: WHERE...ARE YOU... 18?!?

(Meanwhile).

16 and 18 were on an island, hiding from the Bio-Android.

Android 18: we got lucky. With all these islands, it'll be tough for him to find us.

Android 16: Technically, it's an archipelago. Noun: A group of islands.

Android 18: Thank you, 16.

Android 16: You are welcome.

Android 18: well, we could sneak away if we could get underwater. 16, are you waterproof?

Android 16: I was.

He said as electricity buzzed from the hole in his head.

Android 18: ...shit. Then all we can do is wait and hope he just moves on...

(Back with Cella).

Cella was still hovering over the archipelago while yelling out for 18.

Semi-Perfect Cella: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE COULD BE TOGETHER?! WE COULD BE PERFECT!

Man: lady! I know you're having issues with your girl..... trust me, I get it.... but you're making a scene!

The Man called out from one of the islands.

Semi-Perfect Cella: can I help you, uh...?

Tom: my name's Tom!

Semi-Perfect Cella: oh, well, hi, Tom! I'll try to make less of a scene while I LIQUIFY YOUR INSIDES AND PROCEED TO DRINK YOU!

Tom: hey, no need to be hostile!

Woman: do you people mind? My child is trying to nap!

Tom: I'm just trying to help this lady out with her relationship problems!

Semi-Perfect Cella: I don't need your help, Tom! But thank you?!

A baby was heard crying.

Sally: well, now you've done it!

Semi-Perfect Cella: okay, ma'am... FIRST of all...!

Meanwhile, Frostwing was finally be able to see and he was floating around, trying to look for Cella.

Frostwing: damn it. I gotta remember to cover up my eyes the next time she tries pulling that crap again.

As Frostwing kept flying, he started thinking to himself regarding Cella.

Frostwing's mind: what is it about that female creature that I feel something with her. Especially when it's made clear what she did and what she's trying to do. So why exactly is it note hate on my mind?

He kept thinking to himself on this until he remembered something. You got attracted to Vegeta.

Frostwing: then again, I suppose me growing affections to a creature who kills people isn't exactly the weirdest thing.