Chapter 36: 16, 17 and 18 things I Hate About You

A/N: After getting their asses kicked the androids, the Z Fighters find that they are out matched by them. However, Piccolo soon learns from Kami that there could be worse out there.

Vegeta was still screaming over her broken arm.

Krillin: holy crap! Okay, things are looking a bit dicey, but....

Trunks: MOTHER!

He transformed into Super Saiyan and rushed to help Vegeta.

Krillin: Okay! Okay, Trunks can handle this. I mean, that sword cut Cooler in ha....

Trunks swung his sword at Android 18, where it shattered upon contact with her arm.

Frieza: HA!

Krillin: oh, no...

Android 17: hey, Bright Eyes!

Trunks turned his head and received a blow from Android 17 knocking him down to the ground.

Krillin: okay, we need a plan. We need to....

Piccolo and Tien rush ahead to help Vegeta and Trunks.

Krillin: Run away! Oh, my God!

Piccolo prepared to attack 17.

Android 17: what did I tell them?

Android 17 kicked Piccolo away and dodged a punch from Tien before putting him in a headlock.

Android 17: so, if you can explain to me in one sentence why you thought this was a good idea, I might just let you go.

Tien only makesp a choking sound) Yeah, see, I don't get it either.

Vegeta: if you think breaking my arm is enough to defeat me, android, I'll show you how wrong you can...

She prepared to rush towards Android 17, but Android 18 grabbed his leg.

Vegeta: damn it, Bitch! Would you let me finish a goddamn sen....

Trunks rushed towards Android 18, who simply threw Vegeta at Trunks, knocking both of them to the ground and causing Trunks to revert to his normal form.

Krillin: see? This shit right here, this is why we don't group up. I'm just gonna do what we usually do and wait for Goka.

Android 16 turned to look at Krillin.

Krillin: aah! Uh... uh... quack?

Android 16 eyes turned red and started scanning Krillin. The results showed "Subject: Krillin, Status: Goka... NEGATIVE, Bird... DUCK?" 16 soon smiled at Krillin.

Android 16: hmm.

A bird landed on his hand.

Android 16: hello, bird. What is your name?

The bird tweeted.

Android 16: Toriyama?

The bird tweeted again.

Android 16: I would love to see your dinosaur.

The bird tweeted once more.

Android 16: It does WHAT?

Piccolo was on the ground regaining consciousness.

Nail: (hey, uh, you okay down there?)

Piccolo ugh... Yeah, what did I miss?

Nail: (well, both the Saiyans are down, one of the bald guys is getting choked out, the other one is quacking and the two guys and the dragon are just sitting there for some reason)