Chapter 28: Return of Cooler

A/N: the brother of Frieza returns with his mother to earth to get revenge on the ones who killed him.

(And yes, that image you see there is what metal cooler looks like in this).

(Capsule Corporation in West City).

Bulma: hey, Yamcha. Thanks for coming by and picking up the rest of your stuff.

Yamcha: hey, no problem. I mean, didn't have to, you know, throw out most of it...

Bulma: eh, you were dead and it was taking up space.

Oolong: much like your corpse.

Yamcha: ha-ha. Ah, where did you bury me anyway?

Bulma: bury?

In the place when it's always been, Yamcha's corpse was still decaying, with flies around it.

Oolong: so, Bulma. How's the single life treating you?

Bulma: It's been nice, actually. Had a dream about (Y/N) last night...

Yamcha: you slut!

Bulma: we were walking in a park...

Yamcha: you slut!

Bulma: okay, first off, we're not even dating. Second of all, I don't even like him that way.

She said almost as if she was lying. Meanwhile, in the atmosphere of earth, the spaceship that Vegeta took was seen falling in the distance.

Bulma: Third, he's gone in some far away world with Goka and I'll likely never see him again.

The spaceship crash landed in Capsule Corporation.

Vegeta: I'm back, bitches!

A few moments later, Bulma, Yamcha, Puar, and Mrs. Briefs were in front of the spaceship.

Mrs. Briefs: sweetie, roll out the cot! I think we have a visitor!

Vegeta began to exit the spaceship.

Dr. Briefs: Is she colored?

Mrs. Briefs: I'm not sure, I never open my eyes!

Yamcha: hey! You've got a lot of nerve coming back here!

Vegeta: oh, a valet. Neat. I'm not tipping.

Yamcha: don't you remember who I am? We fought when you landed on Earth!

Vegeta: no, I fought Kakarot and (Y/N). Nappa fought everyone else. Well, except for that one scrub who got killed by a Saiba......

She stopped herself and rememberd who Yamcha was and began to laugh hysterically.

Yamcha: oh, yeah!? I dare you to come over here and laugh at me!

Vegeta landed right in front of Yamcha's face.

Vegeta: Ha. Ha. Ha.

Yamcha: yeah, see, now we can laugh together.

He said nervously.

Bulma: okay, seriously, we have enough to clean up without a pool of Yamcha's urine. You, come with me.

Vegeta: what? Why?

Bulma: because you need a shower; I could smell you from East City.

Vegeta started muttering to herself.