Chapter 69: The Day of The Tournament Arrives. Son Goka Returns

A/N: After a few more days of training, the tournament finally arrives, with you and the others being greeted by Goka, who returned to the afterlife for one day.

You, Gohan and Goten were standing out in the area you all we training at yesterday, waiting for Videl to arrive.

Gohan: it's certainly taking her a while than last time.

(Y/N): where the hell is this girl? It's been about 35 minutes now.

Gohan: to be fair...... I MIGHT have pissed her off yesterday.

(Y/N): what do you mean?

(Flashback).

While You were still at the house "having a talk" with ChiChi, Videl's training to fly was still going. The best that she got at the moment was being able to levitate off of the ground only a few minor inches.

Gohan: not bad, you've seemed to have got levitation down on your first day, so that's a start.

Videl: for the most part anyway.

They both watched as Goten, who seemed to have managed to learn to fly a lot faster than she did, was just flying around in a few circles.

Goten: wow, this is great!

Gohan: uh..... I can assure you that Goten has had better control of his ki from the start.

Videl: hm.......... I'll be coming back tomorrow.

Gohan: wait what?! You managed to already begin levitation. Just practicing on your own should be enough for you.

Videl: I want to know more about this ki stuff. Or is am I being a bother here?

She asked while giving a glare to Gohan.

Gohan: oh n.... no. Not at all.

Videl: very well, I'll see you tomorrow then. I have to be heading home anyways. Dad will likely start getting worried if I'm ever gone for far too long.

She said before pressing a button on her capsule and tossing it for her "helicopter" to appear.

Gohan: oh, before you do, I wanna ask you something if you're considering on doing it.

Videl: what is it?

Gohan: I think your hair would be better if it was a little bit shorter.

Videl looked at her pigtails for a moment after he said this and even had a very small minor blush on her face.

Videl: you're saying you prefer short?

Gohan: w..... well uh. Not by a personal preference. I was thinking it would give you an advantage in a fight if they were shorter so an opponent doesn't grab your hair....

Videl: HOW I DO MY HAIR IS MY OWN BUISNESS, YOU JACKASS!!!!

Gohan: eh!!!

She got into her helicopter and flew off.

(End of Flashback).

(Y/N): you really had to tell her about the hair?

Gohan: I was just doing it to help her out. I would feel incredibly guilty if it happened to her and I never bothered to tell her.

(Y/N): well, it seems like it really pissed her off. I'm doubting she's going to be showing up today if we have to wait much longer.

You and Gohan soon saw Videl's Helicopter arriving in the area and landed a few feet away from you.

(Y/N): though I've been known to be wrong from time to time.

Videl soon stepped out of the Helicopter and much to Gohan's surprise, she now had much more shorter hair.