Chapter 78: Vegeta, Princess of Destruction?!

A/N: after being seemingly controlled by Babidi, Vegeta would then do something to not only kiss you off, but Goka as well.

You and the others were looking in shock at the currently Babidi controlled Vegeta, who were merely smirking in delight.
Shin: never had I suspected that Babidi would be able to take control of one of us.

Frostwing: I had that feeling honestly.

Logan: wait, you’re suppose to be this supreme kai who’s been overly worried about this guy, and you didn’t expect for a moment that Babidi might try to take control of one of us?

Shin: I was only informed about the stuff that I’ve been aware of at the time!

Back in the room he and Dabura were in, Babidi was smirking in delight over having successfully managing to taking control of Vegeta and making her his new recruit.

Babidi: this might not make up for the loss of a pet. But, I suppose this can make up for uh……. uh……. Pu…… Pu….. Poo poo?

Dabura: Pui Pui.

Babidi: yeah, that guy.

Dabura: are you serious right now?

Babidi: I’m feeling very generous in sending them somewhere nice to fight at, seeing as it’s our recruits first day.

Dabura: Pui Pui has been a follower for years, you can’t tell me you just forgot his……

Babidi: hush now, Dabura! I’m doing a thing.

The wicked mage said as he moved his hands forward toward his crystal ball and spoke the current magic word he used before.

Babidi: Papparapah!

The entire room you and the others were in had soon gotten so dark that not even the glow of Vegeta’s Super Saiyan aura gave off any light.

(Y/N): wait, what the hell’s happening now?!

Shin: Babidi’s about to move us to another location again!

Logan: great, what dangerous and/or mysterious location does this old alien midget want to send us to this time?

(Meanwhile).

Back at the tournament, Hercule was standing in the middle of the ring as he was current wearing the championship belt due to his “victory” over 18. He was doing some stuff like swinging punches or whatever as to just show off to the people in the stands.

Crowd: Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan!

Hercule: still and always will be the ruling champ! No body can stand up to…….

Hercule’s sentence was cut off when he turned around and looked in shock to see You and the others suddenly standing there in the ring. What was also the circle that was in the middle of the room that you were all in before was now embedded into the ring as there were cracks and broken concrete around it.

Logan: hey wait a minute, what the hell?!

He said as he looked around and saw that he and everyone else was in the tournament.

Gohan: the tournament grounds?!

Goka: huh, wonder why he would teleport us here?

Random Guy 1: hey, aren’t those the guys who ran off earlier?

Random Guy 2: what are they suddenly doing here?

ChiChi: oh great, they take off in the middle of this stupid tournament, and it isn’t until that jackass wins that they finally come back!!!