Chapter 29: End of Cooler

A/N: Cooler takes on the newcomer against him, only to find that this person wasn't just some newcomer. 

The gang was on their way to Cooler and Queen Cold's location. The back of Vegeta's pink shirt currently saying "Dum Cumpster" for some reason.

Vegeta: all right, Cooler's just over this next formation. Now, before we move in, we need a plan. So here it is: all of you will attack from the front, and while you're being slaughtered, I'll flank him, taking him from behind and securing the kill! Ready? Break!

Piccolo: no.

Tien: yeah, no.

Yamcha: personally, I don't think Bulma should be here.... a battlefield is no place for a lady!

Vegeta: and yet you're sticking around.

Yamcha: I'm serious! I worry about her safety! And as my close personal friend, possibly even bestie, I think we need to consider...

Bulma grabbed his ear.

Yamcha: Ahhh!

Bulma: anyone want to explain to Yamcha here what ten pounds of torque does to a human ear?

Gohan: rips it off?

Bulma: very good, Gohan!

Gohan, Krillin, Chiaotzu, and Puar all started laughing.

Krillin: oh, we're gonna f**king die...

Logan: maybe you.

Meanwhile, Cooler and Queen Cold being confronted by the young man. He had small green horns that were sort of hidden a bit in his purple hair as well as something dangling behind his pants, which happened to be his tail.

 He had small green horns that were sort of hidden a bit in his purple hair as well as something dangling behind his pants, which happened to be his tail

Queen Cold: so is this him, sweetie? Is this the one who hurt you so?

Cooler: no, Mother. I specifically said there was two. And this one isn't even female.

???: so, you must be Coola!

Cooler: actually, it's Lord Cooler.

???: really? Then why is there an "a" in it?

Cooler: there isn't.

???: huh. Gonna have to fix that one when I get back, then.

Frostwing soon appeared near Queen Cold, much to the surprise of everyone there.

Cooler: what the.....

???: fuck?!

Queen Cold: is this the second one?

Cooler: no! He doesn't even look close to the two I mentioned!

Frostwing: ah, you must be the lovely Queen Cold.

Queen Cold: oh?

Cooler: what?

Queen Cold's men pointed their blasters to his direction.