Chapter 60: The Cella Games' Climatic Conclusion

A/N: Gohan and Cella clash together in one final beam struggle, the winner of the struggle will decide the fate of the earth.

(Last time on DragonBall Z Abridged).

You and Vegeta gasped in shock as Trunks hit the ground after he had a whole blasted in the chest from Cella.

"Perfect" Cella: aw, shit that was meant to Tien! That's my B! It's just so hard to parse your power levels anymore. You're all so weak!

Yamcha: guys! Cella's back!

"Perfect" Cella: thanks, Yamcha. But I see those shocked expressions of yours. Brains wracking over how I'm back, and better than ever! And it all lies within my body. A nucleus ever so small but frighteningly powerful and lucky me, it survived my little kamikaze. Although Goka did not... But the most important part is: my inherited Saiyan biology, thanks moms and dads, gave me a boost in my power. Returning me not only to my perfect form, but a form even greater than before. I...am now...

Yamcha: Perfect-er Cella!

"Perfect" Cella: okay. Yamcha, accurate, but tone it down.

Krillin: hey Gohan, if you knock her in the gut again, you think she'll pop out a second 18? Asking for a friend...

Gohan: RrrrAAAAAHHH!!

He transformed back into a Super Saiyan 2.

Gohan: I'm not even mad you're still alive. I've got some shit to work through...

"Perfect" Cella: aww, is the cat in the cradle? Here, let me put you in a grave.

You and Vegeta continued to look at Trunks in shock before Vegeta growled and looked to Cella. Trunks weakly spoke out.

Trunsk: help...

Vegeta gasped as You ran to Trunks' side.

Trunks: Help...! Someone...help...me... Plea-- Bluh-hagh!

Trunks coughed up blood as Vegeta watched in horror.

(Y/N): don't worry Trunks, we'll get your healed quickly. Just hang in there as long as you can.

Yamcha ran up to Trunks' body.

Yamcha: don't worry, buddy. I've been where you are. We're gonna get you a Senzu Bean and... He's dead. He's dead...

Your eyes widened as tears rolled down your face all while your son literally died in front of you.

Yamcha: I've been there too, I guess. Although, honestly the afterlife part isn't too bad. The whole dying part of it is...haunting... Everything just kind of slows down and you feel yourself slip the mortal coil...

Vegeta clenched her fist as Yamcha kept going.

Yamcha: to this day I...still wonder if I've ever been brought back or if I'm still in the process of dying, you know?

Krillin: oh my God, someone finally put it into words!

Yamcha: Is it any easier the second time?

Krillin: believe it or not, it's worse.

Vegeta: MY BABY BOOOOOOY!

You looked up and saw Vegeta charged at Cella and turned Super Saiyan.

Gohan: Vegeta, no!

Vegeta: VEGETA, YES!!!

She fired a blast at Cella, causing the area to be engulfed in smoke. Suddenly, Cella emerged from the smoke, completely unharmed as she was ready to swat Vegeta.