Chapter 33: Shadows and Androids

A/N: as You and Logan take on Shadow Mewtwo, The others were occupied with Dr. Gero.

Vegeta caught a Senzu Bean and started eating it.

Vegeta: when a goddamn Super Saiyan asks you for a senzu bean, bald man, you say "how many"?

She swallowed the Senzu Bean and transformed back up into a Super Saiyan.

Vegeta: ah, that's better. Count yourselves lucky to be in the presence of a shining, golden god such as myself! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go kill the other android! You peons may stay here and erect a statue in my honor.

She soon flew off.

Krillin: so... Vegeta's a Super Saiyan.

Tien: yeah, whatever. Did you catch the name of her attack, though?

Piccolo: I know, right? "Big Bang Attack"?

Nail: (uh, I don't know. This coming from Mr. "Special Beam Cannon"?)

Piccolo's mind: hey, why don't you try coming up with a better name for an attack?

Nail: (how about... "Devil Drill Beam"?)

Piccolo's mind: what about "Spiral Death Beam"?

Nail: ("Doom Laser"!)

Piccolo's mind: "Rail Beam"!

Nail: ("Nail Gun"?)

Piccolo: Shit, that's good.

Frieza away standing over in her spot as she looked in annoyance and anger as there was yet another super saiyan.

Frieza's mind: this is nonsense! How the hell did someone like Vegeta of all people managed to gain this much power?!

She soon snapped out of her anger for a moment and noticed that You and Logan were gone. With Frostwing being the only one standing close to her.

Frieza's mind: he flies off with the other idiot and leaves me with this softy? Hmph. I can leave this planet for now and find a way to get in contact with rest of my forces and wait until I'll get my chance back at these saiyans. Give or take if these Android fools don't dispose of them already.

She was about to sneak off and take her leave, but Frostwing saw this and grabbed her tail, making her look to him.

Frostwing: ah, ah, ah. (Y/N) left me behind to keep an eye on you. And, I intend to do just that.

Frieza: that fact that he left me behind with someone like you to watch me shows how idiotic and foolish he is.

She said as she tried to leave again, only for Frostwing to tighten his grip on her tail.

Frieza: ah! You little.....!

He soon spoke in a much more intimidating tone.

Frostwing: let me make something very clear to you. I may act like I'm a kind and chill type of individual. But, push my buttons enough and I can show you that I'm as much as a hard ass than any other person here.

Frieza: O_O

Frostwing: now then? Do I make myself perfectly clear? Or do I need to give a demonstration?

She soon growled in defeated and looked away from him.

Frieza: I understand.

Frostwing: good. Nice to see you listen. ^^

He said in his more calmer voice.

(Meanwhile).

You and Logan looked in surprise as they watched as Mewtwo was there before them. However, he seemed much different from usual appearances. This time around, he seemed to have more darker skin with the tip of his tail was glowing orange. Most noticeable new addition was the glowing orange crystal thing on one of his shoulders.