Chapter 44: Semi-Perfection

A/N: with Cella having absorbed 17 and now only requiring 18 to reach full perfection.

Krillin was flying in the sky looking for Bulma's plane.

Krillin: huh?

He saw a twinkle in the distance.

Krillin: oh, hey! It's Bulma! HEY, BULMA!

From inside the plane, Baby Trunks started babbling incoherently, catching Bulma's attention.

Bulma: huh? What is it, Trunks?

Baby Trunks pointed forward, trying to say something.

Krillin: Bulma!

Baby Trunks: Krillin! Krillin!

Bulma: whatcha pointing at, little guy?

She said as she didn't notice Krillin approaching the plane.

Krillin: ...Bulma?

Bulma finally noticed.

Bulma: huh?

Krillin: BULMA, STOP THE....

Krillin hit the windshield of Bulma's plane and groaned.

Bulma: OH, MY GOD!!!

Krillin: found ya...

(Krillin Owned Count: 35).

(Meanwhile, at the Islands).

Cella, having just achieved her Semi-Perfect Form, was standing there as her body was crackling with electricity.

Android 16: come with me if you want to live.

He started running toward 18.

Android 18: did you just.....?

16 grabbed Android 18's arm and tried to make a run for it, but Cella flew ahead of them and blocked their path. 16 lightly pushed 18 behind him as Cella walked up to the ocean and looked at her reflection before speaking in a much different voice.

Semi-Perfect Cella: hmm... So this is what lips feel like...

she began playing with her new lips by making blubbering sounds, then chuckled.

Semi-Perfect Cella: oh, that's fun!

She started making motor-boating sounds with her mouth until Android 16 punched her flatly in the face, which did nothing. Cella responded by making a muffled motor-boating sound and then blasted 16 with a close-range Big Bang Attack, sending him flying.

Android 16: AGGGGGGGH!

Android 18: 16! Are you okay?!

16 got up as a part of his head was completely destroyed from Cella's attack.

Android 16: my cranial structure has received serious damage. How are you?

He asked before his head sparked.

Semi-Perfect Cella: I'd concern yourself less with him and start focusing on what's important...

She then gestured to herself.

Semi-Perfect Cella: Me...

Android 18: You! Give me back my sister, you fish-lipped bitch!

Semi-Perfect Cella: now, now, being hurtful isn't going to bring her back.

Android 18: you're a monster!

Semi-Perfect Cella: and she was delicious!

Android 18: and you honestly think I'd let you do the same to me?