Chapter 54: Cella Vs

A/N: As everyone prepares for the upcoming Cella Games, Cella finds herself with some strange visitors coming to her Tournament.

On Top of the Lookout, Groudon, Kyogre were standing out there with Logan and Frostwing. The reason to why was just before the two arrived, Groudon and Kyogre had gotten finished with their training, but, Vegeta ran into the room before they even could. Now they've been standing out there for a while. Sometime later: You and Frieza soon showed up for your eventual turn.

(Y/N): odd, I thought you guys would've been in the chamber.

Logan: we were about to go in.

Groudon: however, your bitching wife charged right into the room and has been in there for just about how long.

Kyogre: kinda lost count after the first 10 hours.

Frieza: of course that old grouchy widow's peak would be too impatient to just wait.

(Y/N): guess we're gonna have to wait longer then.

Frostwing: wait... I've been counting out from the time that she first walked into that room.

Logan: and?

Frostwing: we've been standing here a lot longer than we thought.

Logan: how long's it been then?

Frostwing: It's been three days!

(Y/N): oh dear god.

Logan: she's been in that room for 3 days now?!

Mr. Popo: oh. I muted the time dilation in the chamber. One day out here is now one day in there.

(Y/N): You can seriously do that? Why?

Mr. Popo: because f**k 'im.

Frostwing: wow, you really like screwin' with people, don't you?

Mr. Popo: hmm. Of course, her first mistake was going in alone.

Kyogre: why, is that bad?

(Meanwhile, in The Hyperbolic Time Chamber).

Vegeta was losing her mind from being alone in said chamber for three days.

Vegeta: they called me crazy... They all called me crazy and stupid for letting her achieve her perfect form! Well, guess what? I'm gonna get out of here, I'm going to be so much stronger! NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME! ESPECIALLY CELLA! RIGHT, NAPPA?!

She asked as she looked at a volleyball with a crude drawing of Nappa's face on it holding on a broom which soon fell down.

Vegeta: How... HOW DARE YOU?!

She screamed and turned Super Saiyan.

(Quick Timeskip).

Out on the Lookout, you all soon looked to the direction of the door to the chamber as Vegeta exited it, all bloody with his clothes tattered.

Vegeta: ...showed him.

(Y/N): O_O

Frieza:........................

(Meanwhile).

Cella was just standing in the middle of her ring, waiting for any challengers, all while talking to herself.

Perfect Cella: here it is. The final days before the end of the world.

She soon gave a light chuckle as someone was showing up.

Perfect Cella: I should probably take in the calm before...

???: ho....holy crap! Urameshi, look at this girl's head!