Chapter 23: Final Battle for Namek Part 2

A/N: the battle rages on as goka uses the last resort she has to try and defeat frieza.

A few island spots were either blow up or were in rubble as a result from the on going battle. Goka was almost done at the point since she used a lot of her energy in her kaioken and kamehameha. You were still trading blows back and forth with Frieza. You managed to surprise her a few times and stick her in the face with a few headbutts as she kept getting you with some tail whips to the face.

Gohan: that last attack drained all of mom's energy. We gotta help her!

Krillin: You're right, Gohan. It's time to get in there and throw down!

Gohan: really, Krillin?

Krillin: ha-ha! F**k no!

Logan: of course you would say that, you fucking worthless pansy.

Krillin: hey!

Back at the battle, You and Frieza were slamming against each other.

Frieza: snake!

She punched you on the side of the face. You replied by hitting her directly in the side of the head with an iron tail while yelling:

(Y/N): ear hole bitch!

She was sent flying far off from the hit. You then flew at her and slammed her into the water before firing an ice beam, covering the spot of the water where she landed in.

Meanwhile on King Kai's planet.

Yamcha: you know what? This is totally bogus.

Tien: I'm going to do my best to ignore that you just used the word "bogus".

Yamcha: King Kai hasn't taught us crap since we got here! And what's worse, Piccolo didn't even have to train with us. He just sat and meditated all the time.

Tien: you're just jealous.

Yamcha: no I'm not.... okay, a little.

(But, he's technically not wrong in this).

They soon heard a faint voice.

Recoome: Recoome...

Chiaotzu: Hey, do you guys hear that?

The voice sounded more closer

Recoome: DIVE!

Recoome crashed head first into the planet.

Recoome: hello.

Bojack.: Yargh!

(Sort of forgot about Bojack, to be honest).

Burter, Jeice, Guldo all appeared above Recoome.

Burter: I've got his left leg!

Jeice: I've got his right!

Guldo: I've got his middle!

All three of them pulled Recoome out of the ground, who shoke his head after all that.

Recoome: hey, what's up?

Tien: so... are you guys....

Guldo: we're under attack!

He telekinetically slammed a tree into King Kai's house.

Burter: whoa, little quick to the trigger there, Ace.