Chapter 77: Gohan vs Dabura

A/N: Gohan and Dabura clash with each other on the third level of Babidi's ship.

In the rocky red sky terrain, one of the massive rocks suddenly broke and crumbled before a large trail of explosions occurred after it. All of these were a result of the battle between Gohan and Dabura that was taking place. Gohan quickly dodged a slash attack that Dabura had launched at Gohan just by swinging his hand. Said slash attack ended up cutting up a part of the red colored river all the way to another large rock. He proceeded to use this attack two more times, but Gohan only dodged them again, with only more of the large rocks being the ones to be slashed up by the attacks. Gohan soon took to diving right into the water to try and keep himself out of Dabura's view. Once deep enough, he raised his hands up and fired a yellow energy blast at Dabura.

Dabura: you simple minded fool!

The Demon King moved his hand up to block the attack, but much to his surprise, Gohan appeared next to him.

Dabura: what?!

Gohan kicked Dabura across the face and sent him flying and even dodging his own blast in the process. Dabura ended up flying into another rock and the entire top half of it burst into pieces when he crashed into it.

Frostwing: he's doing surprisingly well against this "demon king" so far.

(Y/N): just so long as Gohan remembers to keep on his toes and not pull a Vegeta, then he'll be finished with him in no time.

Vegeta: I heard that.

(Y/N): I know.

The rubble of rocks soon levitated off of the ground as Dabura, who had a red glow around his body, rose into the air. He soon smirked and made all of the rocks launch toward Gohan at an accelerated speed all at once. Gohan wasn't able to dodge and he was sent crashing into yet another large rock.

Frieza: oh scary. The big bad demon king can throw rocks.

Logan: says the self-proclaimed empress of the universe who apparently thought throwing a mountain would be able to kill a Saiyan.

Frieza: still better than throwing a bunch of small rocks.

After Dabura landed on the ground and approached the rubble that Gohan was under, he gave a cocky smirk. However, said smirk disappeared when the rubble flew up in multiple directions from a burse of yellow aura. When some of the dust settled, Dabura and everyone saw that Gohan had turned Super Saiyan.

Goka: Atta boy Gohan! Show him what a Super Saiyan can do!

Dabura's Mind: where was he hiding all of this power ear......

Before Dabura finish asking himself that, Gohan disappeared and reappeared right in front of him, slamming his fist right into his ribs and making him cough out a little bit of spit. Gohan then followed it up with a punch across Dabura's face and sending him flying into the air.

Dabura: he's even gotten faster!

Gohan soon appeared behind Dabura and kicked him in the side of his head, causing him to crashed directly toward the ground. Gohan landed on the ground, placed both his hands forward and quickly fired an energy blast in the spot where Dabura crashed in. As this was happening, Babidi was watching in shock over Dabura appearing to be losing the battle.

Babidi: god damn it, not even Dabura can just do something as simple as keeping himself from dying!

As the smoke and dust covered up the spot where Gohan fired, Dabura, not showing any initial damage, appeared behind Gohan and tried to attack. But Gohan quickly turned around and blocked the hit. However, Dabura did manage to land two hits on Gohan. One across the face and another by kneeing him in the face. Gohan was quick to retaliate with another punch, only for Gohan to block the punch with both his arms. The two of them soon started trading their blows with each other, creating mini-shockwaves from their clashing blows. More rocks shattered and crumbled, dust flew through the air and the sounds of pained filled grunts and yelled could be heard before Gohan kicked Dabura square in the face, making him crash through another massive rock and slide across the ground.