Chapter 76: Hercule vs 18

A/N: After Goten and Trunks were disqualified, Hercule now finds himself going face to face against 18. But despite his fears, this might not be it for Hercule just yet.

Hovering over the after having flown off from the tournament due to them being found out, Trunks and Goten were currently hovering over the city.

Trunks: Man, that was a total bust! How did she manage to find us out like that anyway?

Goten: 18's guaranteed to win the tournament now.

Trunks: The only way she managed to get to fight that guy last was only because she probably spied on us or something.

Before Trunks could continue to try and figure out how 18 managed to know it was them, he and Goten soon took notice of someone off in the distance flying over a part of the city towards the tournament.

Goten: Hey, is that......?

When they managed to get a good look at who it was, they were able to identify them.

Goten: Oh hey, it's Videl.

Trunks: What's she doing flying around here?

Goten: I don't know how, but I know how to get her attention.

Trunks: What do you mean how to get her attention? All you need to do is yell and......

Goten soon started doing bird noises.

Goten: Caw! Caw! Caw!

This managed to get Videl's attention as she turned to him and gave a confused looked from the fact that he was cawing like a crow.

Videl: What the hell. Why is Goten cawing like a weird crow?

Goten: Hey, it worked!

Goten yelled before flying over to Videl.

Trunks: you could have just done that with any kind of yelling!!!

(At Babidi's ship).

You all soon arrived at the initial location that Babidi had sent you all to. You got a look around where you were as there were lots of large rock ranges, a red colored sky and even red colored water.

(Y/N): Well, isn't this quite the setting for a battle with a demon.

Dabura: And here we are. So, how doe this fit? I doubt any of you have any quarrels with this place.

Groudon: Gonna be fairly honest, I wasn't exactly expected what just looks almost like any rocky area on earth ever, except the sky was red and the water was a red-ish purple.

Dabura: I can assure you this spot is much different from anywhere on earth.

Frostwing: No, it's really more of the same honestly.

Gohan: As long as it's not in that tiny room, it's all good for me!

Gohan said as he got into a battle stance.

(Y/N): Just be sure not to get too overconfident in the fight or anything.

Back at the tournament, Hercule was pretty much shaking in pure fear as he was having to face off with 18 now. And after seeing what she did with Trunks and Goten when they were disguised as Mighty Mask, he feared that this was likely the end of him and his carrier at this point.

Herule's Mind: Come on. The champ can't be beaten, much less scared, by some blonde woman who was just fighting a bunch of kids. She doesn't stand a......

Once 18 got into a battle stance before quickly charging directly at him.

Hercule's Mind: OH F**K!