Chapter 61: Back to The Future

A/N: Trunks finally returns to the future to take care of his timeline's Androids and Cella.

(At Capsule Corp, Present Timeline).

Trunks was preparing to go back to his timeline.

Bulma: make sure to tell future me she raised you right.

Trunks: oh, I got a lot to tell you.

Gohan: I'm gonna miss you, Trunks.

(Y/N): it's been nice having you around.

Krillin: have a safe trip back to the future, McFly!

Logan: feel free to come back anytime. There's another tournament coming up coming up some time.

Trunks: I'll............ consider it.

Trunks looked at Vegeta, who was leaning up against a tree and gave Trunks the middle finger. To which Trunks replied by giving Vegeta the middle finger, prompting Vegeta to smirk. Trunks then got into his time machine and prepared for travel. He waved from inside the time machine as it was rising up in the air.

Trunks: goodbye, everyone! I'll never forget you!

Bulma waved to Trunks.

Bulma: see you in seventeen years, Trunks!

(Y/N): unless he remains a kid for a while for some reason, but, I don't see that being able to happen.

You and the others watched as his time machine disappeared.

(Meanwhile, into the Future Timeline).

Trunk's time machine arrived with TARDIS sound effects.

(Inside Capsule Corp.)

Future Bulma: ha ha ha! Suck on that "vurst", Einstein! Collapse that wave function all over your pasty German a....

She looked up at Trunks.

Future Bulma: huh? Trunks!

She stood up.

Future Bulma: oh, you're back! Thank goodness you're....

She noticed Trunks' stern look.

Future Bulma: ...everything go well?

Trunks: Hey Bulma! You ever met Mom?

Future Bulma sighed

Future Bulma: okay look, it's complicated.

(Quick Timeskip).

Future Bulma: seriously, how was I supposed to prepare you for a year alone with her? Your never even got a week.

Trunks: Bulma, you didn't prepare me for a car ride to the grocery store with the woman. What did my see in her?

Future Bulma: well, other than the unexpected weird attraction he had for her during our time on Namek. She's a short, stubborn, powerful person desperate for recognition. While he was rather chill, somewhat kind hearted, yet can get angry if you piss him off enough type of Pokemon deity. My best guess he either found her attitude sexy or he saw something more within her that not many of the others could.

Trunks: I just wish I could have.

Future Bulma: well, apparently, you're her baby boy, so... she wasn't all bad, right?

Trunks: a revelation that came at the cost of my literal life. Then again, considering the dysfunction of that whole group... maybe I'm not the worst stuff.

Future Bulma: yeah. Because I raised you right.

Trunks: honestly, I'm curious on why dad didn't marry you. You seem a lot like his type.