Chapter 70: Just a Light Tap

A/N: after beating Goten in the Junior Division, Trunks gets the chance of facing Hercule, who tries to do what he can to get himself out of that by suggesting of losing to Trunks on purpose. Though, it doesn't quite go as he thought.

You were standing on the roof part of the tournament building with the others has Trunks had managed to beat Goten in the Junior division. Now Trunks will go on to face Hercule next.

Announcer: and that's the match everyone. Now, onto the bonus round! Trunks gets the honor of taking on The World Campion, Mr. Satan!

The Crowd cheered in excitement all while Hercule was worried.

Hercule: oh shit. I can't even take on these freaking kids. This is ridiculous!

Trunks was standing in the middle of the ring with his arms crossed, waiting for Hercule to come out. All while the crowd continued to cheer on Hercule's "Mr. Satan" name.

Crowd: Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan!

(Y/N): well then, lets see what excuse Satan will have when all of his adoring fans see him getting his ass mopped by a child. One of my kids to be exact.

Vegeta: don't you mean ours?

(Y/N): aren't you the one who's usually very hard on Trunks?

Vegeta: it's to toughen him up and not be a bitch. Something people like you seem to be against.

(Y/N): whatever you say..... "dear".

You said while only slightly annoyed. Hercule soon walked out of the building and he seemed like he was pretty nervous.

Frostwing: okay, he has a clearly nervous look on his face and he's walking out, with his fans clearly being able to see it. How will they react to this?

Random Guy 1: it's Satan.

Random Guy 2: The World Champion!

Frostwing: of course.

Frieza: as if it were ever any sort of surprise.

Hercule put on his tough guy act and approached the arena.

Hercule: hahaha! So this is the one who dares take on the World Champion, The Mighty Mr. Satan?! Well then, you better prepare!

Hercule's mind: crap what the hell am I gonna do? How can I beat a kid with his strength?

Trunks only continued to look at Hercule, waiting for him to enter the ring.

Goten: go get'em Trunks, you got this!

Krillin: well, we should probably head back.

Groudon: yeah, preliminaries probably ended at this point.

Logan: beats sitting here and watching this one-sided fight here.

As You and The others were about to start walking, Videl soon spoke out.

Videl: hey, isn't that kid with you? Aren't you going to watch him fight Mr. Satan?!

Gohan: oh uh........ well yes! It looks like it may turn out to be a very good fight. Right guys?

Goka: ah, we're going on ahead.

Goka said as you and the other ere walking off. Hercule threw his cape into the air and removed his champion belt before starting to do some punches and kicks, turned back to Trunks and boasted for the crowd, much to Trunks' confusion.

Trunks' mind: is........ is this guy real? That looked really stupid.

Trunks shrugged it off and started doing a few stretches. Hercule got a little nervous from this.