Chapter 50: Special Announcement

A/N: Cella makes the announcement of her very own tournament, one of which she has her own set of rules for.

Inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Gohan, as a Super Saiyan, is continuing his training by throwing multiple ki blasts at the ground. As he landed on the ground and struggled to maintain his Super Saiyan form, the door suddenly flew open, and ChiChi walked inside.

ChiChi: Gohan, where are you?!

Gohan: Huh?

ChiChi: You've been slacking on your maths!

Gohan: Ch....ChiChi?! What are you doing here?

Piccolo stood on the side.

Piccolo: I.... I'm sorry, Go-chan. She overpowered me!

Gohan: Go-wha...?

ChiChi: if you fall behind on your vector calculus, how are you going to do your taxes?! We don't have the money to pay people for that!

Gohan: ChiChi, I'm trying to help save the world, here.

ChiChi: what world is there if you have no idea how to prove or disprove the Riemann hypothesis?!

Gohan: the same one we live in now? I guess?

ChiChi: If you wanted to squander your potential and disappoint everyone, you should just become a politician! Now, where's your mother?

Piccolo: yeah, where is she?

Perfect Cella: Yes...

Cella suddenly appeared behind ChiChi.

Perfect Cella: where's Goka?

ChiChi: huh?

She turned around and got slapped in the face by Cella and fell on the ground.

Gohan: oh, thank God.... I mean, OH, MY GOD!

A snapping sound was heard before Piccolo fell down on the ground.

Perfect Cella: my dear Gohan.

She stepped on Piccolo's head and crushed it, causing Piccolo to groan, and then floated up and lowered her foot above ChiChi's head.

Perfect Cella: there's something you should know...

She crushed ChiChi's head with her foot.

Perfect Cella: I...

Cella turned around and was suddenly seen with Goka's face and spoke in Goka's voice.

Goka: ...love you, son...

Gohan was seemingly sleeping in a bed with Goka standing right next to him. All that had just happened seemed to had been a dream.

Gohan: OH, MY GOD! AHH!

He said in his sleep,

Goka: why are you tripping, Gohan?

Gohan opened his eyes.

Gohan: a nightmare...

He got up on the bed.

Gohan: a terrible nightmare!

Goka: oh. Was it the one where ChiChi and Piccolo come in, then Cella shows up and kills them, and suddenly she has my face, and it's all like "Wha...?"

Gohan: Yes...

Goka: aw, it's all good! I've been having that one for a week!

Gohan lied back down on the bed.