Chapter 10: Super Kami Guru

A/N: after finally disposing of turles and slug, you and logan go with krillin to search for a namekian named guru.

Your battle against both the powered up Turles and Slug, who also grew in their size, continued, you and logan were having a bit of a more harder time to take them down. Logan was trying to land a hit on turles, but he kept swinging his bag ass ape hands, making it harder for logan to land a punch on him.

Logan: stop swinging your god damn monkey!

Turles: not until I've squashed you like the gnat you are!

Logan: fuck it!

Logan fired a massive barrage of ki blasts on the oozaru turles. The dust and smoke were covering the giant ape, making it hard for logan to see him after he soon finished.

Logan:........

Turles' hand came through the smoke and grabbed logan and then tried to start crushing him between his two large hands.

Logan: shit!!!!

Turles: now I can crush you until your eye ball pop out!

Logan: to hell with that!

He blew dust into turles' eyes, causing him to yell in pain and drop him.

Turles: my eyes!!!!

Logan: yeah! Dust in the eyes, bitch!

Turles grunted and growled around in pain as he tried to grab at logan, despite the fact we wasn't able to see him since the dust was still in his eyes.

Logan: what's the matter? Don't know where I'm at?

Turles' head was in range of logan.

Logan: here, let me give you a hint!

He said before slamming his knee against turles' face and knocking some of his teeth out.

Turles: gah!!!!

Turles growled as he managed to get the dust out of one of his eyes and swat logan away. With your battle against slug, You attacked with an ice beam and froze the Namekians arm and causing it to fall off. However, He grew it right back.

Slug: you fool! You can't hurt lord slug!!!

Logan: is that so?

He said as he got back up and soon started to whistle.

Slug: what the......? Oh, my God... Oh, my God...

He fell down on his hands and knees while writhing in pain.

Slug: oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Aaah! It's like one drill in one ear, and another drill in the other ear, AND THEY'RE MEETING IN THE MIDDLE!!!

Logan: let's switch. You take care of turles. I'll handle slug.

(Y/N): right.

You attacked turles and unleashed a wind attack from your tail and blew the giant saiyan ape into the air.

(Rayquaza did this in the pokemon anime. Pretty sure it was a rayquaza cynthia had at the time).

You fired your dragon pulse and blasted the large ape. He crashed to the ground before he got up and growled.

Turles: fine, I'll crush you first.

He fired a blast from his mouth, only for you to fire a hyper beam back at it. The two beams collided and made an explosion that covered the spot in smoke.