Chapter 58: Hidden Power Awakened

A/N: as Cella continues to face Gohan, she unleashes her own spawn to attack you and the others. However, as Cella keeps this up, she eventually seems to awaken something.

Cella was still repeatedly punching Gohan in the face. Everyone who was watching this looked in horror.

Jimmy Firecracker: folks at home...we here at ZTV do not condone child violence! We will, however, continue to bring it to you live in high-definition all thanks to our sponsors at HETAP:"When you're feeling sapped, bring the TAP!"

Piccolo: Goka.

Goka: don't worry, Piccolo. At some point, Cella's hand is going to cramp up, and then Gohan will....

Cella kicked Gohan down to the ground.

Goka: oh God, feet! Gohan! Look out for low kicks Turtle, son!

Cella merely chuckled.

Perfect Cella: you're quite a treat to knock around, kid...durable like your mother, but soft like your...... oh right, you don't know your father..... Anyway, if you think the only way to win is to not play, I have news for you, brat...

She leapt up into the air.

Perfect Cella: you're playing the wrong game!

She fired a blast at Gohan, who groaned as he got knocked back. Right as Cella fired another blast.

Piccolo: Gohan, DOD.....!

Gohan rolled to evade the oncoming blasts.

Piccolo: ........

Kami: (you must be so proud.)

Nail: (your precious runt is becoming a man.)

Gohan dodged another blast fired by Cella.

Piccolo's mind: yeah, but... I mean, he could be dodging better.

Jimmy Firecracker: good gravy! This eleven-year-old child is currently fighting for his life! Me thinks the Make-A-Wish Foundation has gone too far this time!

Gohan leapt away, Cella appeared behind him and extended her arm.

Perfect Cella: Game over, kid.

She fired a shockwave that sent Gohan flying away through two plateaus.

Jimmy Firecracker: dear sweet merciful God, I think...HE'S DEAD! Can we show that on network television? I..... I mean...we're live, so...

(Meanwhile, at Goka's house).

ChiChi had fainted as she thought Gohan was dead.

Ox King: Sweetheart remember! You still have Goten.

(Back to everyone else at the battlefield).

Perfect Cella: soooo, which one of you wants to try and describe the word "filicide" to Goka? I'd ask Gohan, but...well, he's been "filicided".

Trunks: I'm actually not sure what it means either.

Krillin: I think it's when you murder a pony?

Piccolo: IT MEANS GOHAN IS DEAD...! ...AND IT'S YOUR FAULT, GOKU! HE'S DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!

Goka: yo, Gohan! Stop hiding your power level and come on out, you goof!

Gohan let out an exasperated sigh from underneath the rocks and then cleared the rubble in a flash of light.

Perfect Cella: oh, goody.

She said as she sounded irritated.

Gohan walked directly in front of Cella and stopped.