Chapter 19: Battle Against Frieza

A/N: You and the others take on the space tyrant.

Frieza confronting Vegeta, Gohan, Krillin, and Dende)

Frieza: Well, Vegeta. You've finally pulled it off. You've managed to dash my hopes entirely. With some help, I see.

Krillin: Quack!

Gohan: Krillin, seriously, not helping!

Krillin: I can try.

Frieza: I'm very curious. Where exactly are you from?

Krillin: We're from Ear.....

Gohan: Krillin, no!

Logan: for once in your life, try not fucking everyone over with that big mouth of yours!!!

Krillin: Oh right... Thanks for stopping me, Gohan. 'Cause I can't shut--

Dende: They're from Earth.

Krillin: Little Green, why?!

Dende: Because my name is Dende.

(Y/N): you better watch yourself, you little shit.

Dende: bring it, bitch.

Frieza: Oh good. I'll stop by there on the way home. Pick up some space eggs, some space milk, and BLOW IT THE F**K UP!!! Oh, I'm sorry. I'm usually far more composed. I'm just a little bit ABSOLUTELY LIVID.

Vegeta: Oh, Frieza. Quit being such a whiny. I lost my chance at immortality too and you don't see me crying about it.

Frieza: Yes, Vegeta. But you see, the difference between us is I'll live long enough to regret it.

She charged at Vegeta and engaged her in battle.

Meanwhile, Piccolo was flying through the sky as he was speaking in his thoughts.

Piccolo's mind: everything looks the goddamn same on this goddamn planet!

He soon saw something.

Piccolo's mind: wait a minute, a body!

He soon yelled out loud.

Piccolo: SOCIAL ACTIVITY!

Piccolo flew down and landed next to a body, which was Nail's.

Piccolo: please tell me you're not dead!

Nail spoke in their native language.

Piccolo: ah, crap. I find the only living thing for miles, and he's so broken he can't even talk right.

Nail: I was speaking Namekian, you idiot. Don't you know anything about your own people?

Piccolo: well, we're demons, right?

Nail: eh, more like slug people.

Piccolo: Ah, dammit! I liked it better when I was a demon.

Nail: And I liked it better when I had proper bladder control. Nobody's perfect.

Piccolo: yeah, I've been meaning to ask about that. What happened?

Nail: let's just say our world elder's kind of a giant green asshole.

Piccolo: preachin' to the choir on that one. Well, it's been fun, but I have to go DIE again...

He turned to leave.

Nail: wait. I might be able to help you.

Piccolo: look, buddy. If you want to add me on MySpace, I switched to Spacebook a while ago.