Chapter 53: More to The Red Ribbon Army's Fall

A/N: a look into the past shows what had played a part in the destruction of the red ribbon army, as hinted within 16's memory.

(May 12th).

In a mountain range area, A grey and purple Pokémon was flying through the air. This was the Clone of the Legendary Mew, Mewtwo. He was responding to the sounds of a couple of The Clone Pokémon crying out for help as they were somehow taken from the Sanctuary without MewTwo knowing.

(Anyone who's seen MewTwo Strikes Back and MewTwo Returns should know what I mean by Sanctuary).

MewTwo: they shouldn't be too far off by now.

He said as he continued flying, looking around for the distressed Pokémon. As he continued flying, he finally got close to where they were. He saw that the Clone Pokémon were being held captive in strong cages by Team Rocket and a Group of people with red ribbons and two Rs in them. MewTwo soon noticed something was wrong with the Clone Pokémon, as if they were..... fake.

MewTwo: wait a minute......

Before he could react, He was suddenly caught within a pink orb that had him in a hold as electric energy started surging around him. The orb was produced from two small machines that were attacked to separate rocks under him.

MewTwo: what?! D.......damn, whatever this is, it's old is too strong!

He said as he tried to get out of it, but to no use. The electricity soon increased in the orb and caused massive pain for Mewtwo.

 The electricity soon increased in the orb and caused massive pain for Mewtwo

MewTwo: ahhhhhhhhhh!

He yelled from the pain as it overcame the Legendary Pokemon before he finally passed out as the last glimpse he saw was of a shadowy figure looking up to him from the group.

???: excellent, He's finally ours. Very good work, perhaps the Red Ribbon Army seems to have really shown its worth. Using mere animatronics with fake skin and speakers was able to fool even MewTwo.

(Timeskip).

Mewtwo had finally begun to reawaken after being out for what seemed like a while. He noticed that he was no longer within the rocky area before.

MewTwo: ...where..... am I?

The grey and purple Pokémon clone awoke to find himself inside a laboratory. The room had red ribbon army and team rocket scientists.

MewTwo: This....place........... what kind of hell is this?

???: ah, I see your awake, MewTwo. Good, we were waiting to begin.

MewTwo: what?

He said as he soon looked up and saw the shadowy figure he saw before he passed before step out of the shadows to reveal himself to be the man known as Giovanni. He was the Boss of Team Rocket and even tried using MewTwo as a weapon long ago.