Chapter 20: Fused Namkian vs Space Tyrant

A/N: This time Piccolo, now fused with Nail, steps up to take on Frieza, but, comes to find she's got a lot more under her sleeve.

Piccolo and Frieza were exchanging blows in midair.

Frieza: to think your race had the ability to produce such capable fighters. I'm surprised I hadn't destroyed you sooner.

Piccolo: and to think your race has the ability to produce such whiny bitches. I'm surprised anyone can take you seriously.

Piccolo kicked Frieza in the face.

Vegeta: wait a damn minute, something's wrong here.

Gohan: huh?

Vegeta: back on your planet, the Namek couldn't even stand up to Nappa. Yet here he is now, taking on Frieza. In her second form!

Gohan: what do you think happened?

Vegeta: well, either Frieza hit me so hard I'm in a delusional coma, or...

Gohan: or?

Vegeta: power levels are bulls**t!

(Y/N): .....why do I feel as though that will be something that will evolve to be overused and annoying.

Piccolo charged at Frieza and engaged her in a brawler lock.

Nail: (Wow, you're really kicking her ass.)

Piccolo's mind: oh, you're still here.

Nail: (Yeah, I've just been watching you knock this gal around. Kinda bored...wishin' I had something to do. You got any ideas?)

Piccolo's mind: now is not the time!

Piccolo fired an eye blast at Frieza, stunning the latter for a brief moment, and then kicked her in the face before punching her in the stomach.

Gohan: piccolo's actually standing up to him, Krillin!

Krillin: I don't believe it... We may actually win!

Vegeta: yeah, that's just, uh, great... If you'll excuse me, though, I've, uh, gotta... Bye!

She powered up and flew off.

Logan: oh son of a.....

Frieza: oh, for the love of...

Piccolo chargeed at Frieza.

Frieza: Time out.

Piccolo stopped.

Piccolo: huh?

Frieza: would you hold on for a moment, please? I'll be right back.

She started powering up before taking off.

Vegeta's mind: all right, I've just gotta find one of the Ginyu's ships, and get the hell out of here! I'll just go to Frieza Planet 419. No one ever goes to Frieza Planet 419. Not since its species miraculously repopulated.

(At "Frieza Planet 419, A.K.A. Kanassa")

Kanassan 1: I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!

Kanassan 2: (Y/N) AND VEGETA HAVE A KID!

Kanassan 3: THE REAL BUU IS A CHILD!

Kanassan 4: CELLA REACHES HER PERFECT FORM!

Kanassan 5: GOTEN AND TRUNKS BECOME A GUY!