Chapter 47: The "Perfect" Girl

A/N: Goka continues to train Gohan in order to get him to become a Super Saiyan. As that goes on, things soon get bad as Vegeta tries to let Cella find 18 to gain her perfect form.

In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goka was carrying Gohan on her back while singing her own version of "Giant Woman". A Training Montage commenced as this happened.

Goka: ♪All I wanna do is see you turn into a Super Saiyan, a Super Saiyan. All I want to be is a mom who gets to see a Super Saiyan. All I wanna do is see you turn into a Super Saiyan, a Super Saiyan. All I want to be is a dad who gets to see a Super Saiyan. Oh, I know that it'll be great, and I just can't wait! To see your hair golden, spiked and glowing. If you let out your rage, just break out of your cage! Because you are at least half Saiyan. Your power will rise like never before! Just tap into the power deep in your core. It's waiting for you, for you to turn into a Super Saiyan! A Super Saiyan. All I want to do is see you turn into a Super Saiyan♪

Goka placed Gohan down on a bed and pulled a blanket over him. Gohan was breathing heavily and then woke up.

Gohan: I'LL WRECK YOUR WHOLE WORL......

Goka: hey, son!

Gohan: were you...watching me sleep?

Goka: like a mama hawk! I don't wanna miss the moment you go Super Saiyan!

Gohan: wow, it's been nearly three months in here, and you still think I can do it?

Goka: well, yeah! If you don't, the whole world will be doomed! Or not... Maybe I can handle it. So don't sweat it! And get some sleep, son!

Gohan: uh...yeah, okay..

He laid back on the bed and went to sleep.

Goka's mind: 'cause tomorrow, I'ma get you Super Saiyan!

(Meanwhile, out on The Lookout).

Piccolo: no, see, I'm definitely going with Krillin. Call it a safe bet, but I think his history speaks for itself.

Tien: you haven't known him as long as I have. Sure, he can be a little... "sighs" Well, he's a total bitch, but when we really need him, he's always stepped up.

(Y/N): then on the other hand, there's Vegeta.

Bulma: hey, uh, what are you two talking about?

Piccolo: oh, we're just making a bet to see who screws this up.

Tien: and, he's betting on Krillin, but I'm betting on Vegeta...

Bulma: oh... I'll get in on that action.

(Y/N): oh, and who's your money on?

Bulma: both.

Piccolo: wow.

Tien: damn.

(Y/N): that makes two of us then.

Bulma laughed.

Bulma: please, you may have gotten with Vegeta, but, I've known her as much as you and I've unfortunately known Krillin longer than either of you. Although, if I had to pick who's gonna screw up first...

Back on the Islands, Krillin was felling skeptical about shutting down Android 18. All while Trunks was finihsing yelling no in the background.

Trunks: ...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Krillin's mind: okay Krillin, pull yourself together... She's right over there, standing there like a...mechanical angel. And all I have to do is push this button and...watch her explode...everywhere. Little bit of blonde hair here...her blue eyes there...and then it's done. I.... I mean, she probably won't even feel it, or even know what happened, just her life...ended in an instant...by me...with no DragonBalls to wish her back when Cella dies... oh, come on, Krillin! Be strong for one second in your worthless life, and push the stupid button! IF YOU DON'T, EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND LOVE IS GOING TO DIE! INCLUDING HER!!!