Chapter 40: The Secret Basement

A/N: after facing with Cella, you realize that You and the others may need more help in dealing with her and the androids. As You go to get said help, Trunks and Krillin go to the secret basement under Gero's destroyed lab.

Cella, with her wounds now regenerated and healed, was running through a forest until she reached a highway. She read a road sign to see where she was.

Imperfect Cella: all right. So South City is to the North, North City is to the West, and East City is...also to the North. ...Where the f**k am I?!

A bus with "Jeepers Creepers" playing on the radio appeared on the road and crashed as the driver swerved to avoid Cella.

Coach Roger: ma'me, I need to ask you to move off the road. We have a very important game today against the West City Southerners and we're already running late.

Cella was in her own thoughts while reading a billboard.

Imperfect Cella: aww, East City has a Panda Sanctuary, that's cute.

Coach Roger: I am now going to start applying the horn.

He started honking the horn.

Coach Roger: I am now going to use it again.

He honked the horn twice.

Coach Roger: I will now continue to use the horn until you politely move.

He honked the horn six times, causing Cella to turn her head and stare at the coach. After a brief pause, the coach honked the horn again. Causing Cella to mimic the beeping of the horn.

Imperfect Cella: Beep. Beep!

The coach continued to honk the horn repeatedly and Cella kept saying Beep.

Imperfect Cella: Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! BEEEEEEEP!

She soon turned her head away after another pause and thinking.

Imperfect Cella's mind: now, I just need to find my sisters before....

Bucko: hey, you giant green pylon, you ain't no car, so get off the road! Else me and the boys are gonna have to make your face look like your ass, and your ass look like your face!

Imperfect Cella: mmm... Hey, you. I wanna make a joke about your team. What's its name?

Bucko: the East City Westmen!

East City Westmen: Hoo-Hah!

Imperfect Cella's mind: ...oh, I am too hungry for this shit.

She started to absorb Bucko and did the same with the rest of the football team as the coach tried to make a getaway.

Imperfect Cella: BEEP! BEEP!

She reached through the glass and took the coach.

Back at the ruins of Ginger Town, You were in your human form, tending to your injures as Piccolo, Trunks, and Krillin were talking with You.

Trunks: so this thing used one of Goka's attacks?!

(Y/N): mine as well. Whatever this creature is, it's got our DNA. Meaning it knows all the moves we know. She could be an even stronger threat than the Androids.

Piccolo: damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!

Krillin: wow, Piccolo's pulling a your mom.

Vegeta: damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!

She said as she arrived.

Krillin: oh, yeah. See?

Trunks: and now we have this...