Chapter 59: Ah Crap, someone's dying this time aren't they?

A/N: The battle between Gohan and Cella continues, with Cella finding out that Gohan's anger had made him a long stronger than she thought.

Gohan continued to stare at Cella.

Perfect Cella: Dear Lord in Piccolo, finally! And here I thought killing 16 was harder for me than it was for you. I'm confused, though. Were you friends? Did you talk about birds together? A couple of bird nerds?

Gohan: the murder of one's own child or children.

Perfect Cella: uhhh...

Gohan snatched the bag of Senzu Beans.

Perfect Cella: wha.... ?!

Gohan then appeared In front of two of the Cella Juniors.

Gohan: you wanted me to define "filicide".

The Cella Juniors leapt towards Gohan, but Gohan evaded them and destroyed them with a swift chop.

Perfect Cella: oh...

(Y/N), Logan & Frostwing: HOLY BALLS!!!

Vegeta: all right, would anyone care to explain...THE F**K?!

Piccolo: I'm kind of afraid too because I'm pretty sure that would involve giving Goka credit for this.

Goka: the takeaway here is, you're welcome.

Gohan looked at the 5 remaining Cella Juniors (at least in that close range) stood beside a knocked out Krillin.

Piccolo: the ends don't justifies the means, Goka!

Goka: You're mean!

Gohan appeared in front of the 5 Cella Juniors. Three of them went at him, only for them to be completely destroyed in one swing from Gohan. One of the remaining Cella Juniors picked up Krillin and extended his nails at Krillin's neck.

Cella Junior: uh uh uh~

Gohan: really? You're using Krillin as a hostage? His death is a day trip for us and a free ice-cream sundae for him. Go ahead.

(Y/N): oh shit.

Krillin: actually, I'm lactose intolerant...

Gohan extended his hand.

Gohan: nobody's lactose intolerant in heaven, Krillin. That's why it's heaven.

Cella Junior from behind let out a scared grunt.

Cella Junior: nope!

He flew off.

Gohan: too little, too late.

The Cella Junior dropped Krillin and fired a blast at Gohan. Much to his shock, Gohan appeared from behind while holding Krillin.

Gohan: bitch move.

He disappeared to lay Krillin near Piccolo and then reappeared and destroyed that Cella Junior with a kick. Cella looked in amazement.

Perfect Cella's mind: ♪Suddenlyyyy... Life has a new meaning to meeeeeeee! There's beauty up above...and things we never take notice of... You wake up and suddenly... You're in loooooove!♪

Jimmy Firecracker: Jimmy Firecracker here, reporting from this tree! The young man has apparently undergone a harrowing transformation and is currently dismantling these demented delinquents, one after the.....

Larry: sir, that big explosion from earlier wrecked the camera. we're totally dark.

Jimmy Firecracker: oh.