2.

Seokjin's POV:

I glanced at the clock and knew, that in less than five minutes, the heavenly silence that was surrounding me, would be broken into sheer chaos.

And that the calm, clean and collected house, would turn, once again in a whole zoo.

Sighing, I laid the batter down, staring at the back-splash, trying to mentally prepare myself.

I never was prepared. Never in the slightest. Nothing could prepare you, for the loud, shouting, screaming, laughing and fighting voices, that entered your home, after they slammed the poor door closed.

Nothing could prepare you for five hungry teenagers, that fought first thing over food and then over the TV remote.

Every. Single. Day.

And then you had to scold them, tell them that they should eat a snack at the kitchen table and then do their homework.

Every day, another battle.

And then I heard tires screeching, the evidence, that my treasured silence, would be disturbed all too soon.

I glanced out of the kitchen window and saw a lot of bodies, limbs, and heads messily trying to escape Yoongi's old, blue van, shouting and screaming already.

Jungkook was the first to succeed and he sped towards the door, opening it, never closing it, throwing his shoes somewhere into Nirvana and running towards the fridge, while he slammed his poor backpack somewhere near the table.

I sighed as I turned around, butt leaning on the kitchen counter, arms crossed in front of my chest, while I stared at my youngest and his antics.

"Hey! Kookie! Not fair!" Tae shouted hurriedly, jumping on one foot, trying to get is strongly tied shoe off his foot.

As he succeeded he followed Jungkooks movements, slamming his backpack on the floor and trying to push him away from the fridge.

Now, Jungkook was grabbing the fridge on both sides, not willing to give up his superior position, while Tae's lean body tried to tackle him aside.

"Guys", I shook my head, appearing behind them with the prepared snacks, already fitted in boxes to take along.

I knew these rascals for too long now. I knew exactly how it went. And I knew that they were starving as soon as they came out of school.

Scratch that. They were always starving. They were growing teenager-boys. Eating Namjoon's and I's hair from the head.

My shopping list increased big time. And when I went grocery shopping once a week before, I did it now at least 3 times.

They ate and ate and ate. They did nothing else.

And I was totally good with that. Totally okay. They needed to grow to their full potential. Despite that they ate a truckload every day, our boys were really skinny.

And I didn't like the fact that they were like this. They should be healthy and happy.

A little bit chubbiness doesn't hurt, does it? Unless you become a model, but hey, even then you can continue eating, like me. You just have to increase your workouts.

Food was important.

That was another rule in this house.

Food was priority number one. It came before parents and siblings, before games and especially before school. Food was holy.