41.

Hoseok's POV:

It was a rather lazy Thursday morning as we all sleepily hung around the living room, with disheveled hair and tired-looking eyes.

The last few days were spent with exploring the city we all came from and today we finally got a little break.

Yoongi was playing around with an iPad, sitting on the couch, with a sleepy Jimin laying on his lap, while Kookie sat next to them and stared into nothingness.

Taehyung fell asleep on the floor and I sat in the chair, watching all of them.

"Oh?" Yoongi's voice split the comfortable silence and in a matter of a second, all eyes were glued on him.

"That's interesting!" He voiced out and I was too damn impatient to wait for more explanations so I just shoved Jungkookie aside and plopped next to him, resting my head on his shoulder and impatiently hit his upper arm.

"What? What is it? Spill the beans! Hyung!" I whined, totally not being up for being patient with him. It was too early for that.

Jimin startled awake, blinking at me repeatedly, while Jungkook just fell asleep in a new, uncomfortable looking position. All of a sudden, his doe eyes fell shut and the next second, light snores echoed through the room. From one moment to the other, the exhaustion embraced the younger tightly and pulled him in its kingdom.

"I just found something interesting." Yoongi shrugged and Jimin sat up, tiredly rubbing his small eyes, placing his chin on Yoongi's other shoulder.

"what?" he asked with a voice laced over by sleep. His hair was standing up in every possibly direction, making him look like a freshly hatched baby chick, with slightly reddened cheeks.

"Just a video." Yoongi nonchalantly stated.

Taehyung groaned and lazily walked over.

"Don't make it that exciting. Just tell us!" He complained grouchily and sat down next to Jimin, cuddling in his side.

Jimin absentmindedly laid his arm around his younger brother and started caressing his back, while his tired eyes still stared at the tablet.

"Jackson Wang?" he read out the video caption with growing interest.

"It's uncle Jackson." Yoongi finally smirked and looked at each one of us with an evil glint in his devilish eyes.

"Oh come on! Just click play already!" I ushered him, aiming for the button myself. But my big brother beat me to it, and all to soon all of our undivided attention was on our young looking uncle.

And, to be fair, he looked really good. I never knew that he could look that good. His hair was dyed blond, just like Yoongi's now and his body was toned.

And to be extra fair, Yoongi rocked his blonde hair as well. Just, differently than uncle Jackson. Like, if he wasn't my older brother i've seen in every life situation since I was born, I might have developed a slight crush on him. He just looked that cool!

"Woah, he looked really good in the oldern days" Tae marveled with big eyes and mouth agape.

I snickered at the term he used but was immediately hushed by Yoongi who absorbed the whole video, seemingly trying to memorize ever single word of that interview.

Blackmail material, of course.

"and a fan asked, what I did eat to become so handsome, and I was like: Rice. Rice.", Uncle Jackson shrugged on the screen.

He seemed ridiculous and so funny, but Taehyungs eyes started to glimmer and in a total daze, he repeated: rice. If I didn't know better, one would think he was taking mental notes of this oh so wise beauty guru uncle Jackson was... not.