20.

Taehyung's POV:

"Yes, Chim, but why are they talking about Korea?" I asked my soulmate that laid next to me, sprawled out like a starfish, limbs draped over my body.

We both were laying on his bed, staring up at the artificial glow-in-the-dark stars that were glued to his ceiling and that dim light had a therapeutic, weird effect on me.

My eyes were frantically darting around, trying to find patterns, ways, animals, things. They raced from star to star, tracking down everything that slightly reminded of an object.

"I don't know Tae. I really don't know. But I thought you came over because you needed comfort because your crush rejected you?" he sighed and rubbed his eyes.

It was in the middle of the night, and after a crying session all on my own, lonely and sad in my own bed, I decided that I needed Jimin and that I needed him now.

So, I grabbed my pillow and stalked over to his room, careful, not to get caught and woke him.

Throwing my body on top of his, suffocating him so long, until he sat up, gasping for air and staring at me with sleepy and tiny eyes.

Jimin was my best option.

Better than the rest of the others. Well, at least in the middle of the night.

Kookie was too little to understand my problems and would probably make some weird jokes -blame Appa Jin for that- or he would belittle the girl. But I didn't want that. She was still very special to me. Just because she rejected me, didn't mean, that I forgot about her, or that I felt any different.

Well... it was a bit different. Instead of hopeful, I felt sad and a bit depressed, but that wasn't the matter. I wasn't ready for bad jokes about her.

Hobi would be furious and would shout, waking up the whole house in the progress, drowning me in well meant hugs, cooing at me like the baby I was for him.

He would overreact and wake up all our brothers in order to prepare the next masterplan, how to make the girl regret not wanting me.

That was too much for now. It was sweet, and the thought let me smile, but I didn't need that. Especially not after hours of crying and doubting myself.

Yoongi would be grumpy.

At least in the middle of the night.

When I was able to wake him in the first place (without losing a limb or my life).

And when he would progress the news... I don't know. Yoongi always was a surprise package of reactions. It depended on his mood. Big time.

Sometimes he didn't react at all, was annoyed, judged you, or would overreact.

No, Jimin was a safe bet.

And it felt good, just lying next to each other, him hugging me halfway, staring at his stars and just talking calmly.

"That is exactly why! I need to distract myself!" I explained and glanced over to him.

His eyebrows were furrowed and he stared up at the ceiling, deep in thought.

"And that's why you rather focus on the relationship problems of our parents?" he answered, sighing deeply.

"Yup. They give me hope. They always worked it out one way or another, and without a doubt, they were made for each other. But I am not complaining that they both were married to someone else before. If they found each other at first try, that would mean all five of us wouldn't exist. And, as bad as heartbreak feels, I am happy to be alive and stare at your dumb and shitty fake stars, thank you very much" I grinned and earned a slap with a flat hand on my chest.