16.

Taehyung's POV:

There is only so much I can take.

Seriously.

In all honesty.

Even though the music was good and I found myself enjoying the time of cleaning up...

This was too much.

Cleaning shouldn't make fun.

Cleaning was a nuisance.

Cleaning was utterly annoying.

And I hated it.

Every being named Kim Taehyung hated it, including me.

So, it totally went against my principles of happily picking up garbage from the floor, singing and dancing to Big Bang and other great artists.

And yes, the universe needed to remind me, that cleaning was horrible, and Karma backslapped me, for even thinking of enjoying it.

And it came in form of a chair.

An evil and mean chair, that was luring and waiting for my innocent an cute little small toe on my left foot.

It got beat up pretty badly, as it fell into the chairs trap, pain cursing through my body in white heat, letting me yell and hiss in utter pain.

And yes, actually I deserved a rest. I was badly and terribly injured. Everyone who ever fought a battle against the end-enemy - the chair - with their brave, little soldier-toes, knows what I am talking about.

And yet, my slave-driving meanies of brothers just laughed at me, telling me to move on, get over it and hurry up with working.

Even Minnie stabbed my back.

He was currently panicking of not getting enough cleaning done before our parents arrive back home.

He was running around like a lunatic, hurrying himself to clean, probably just making a new record in power and speed cleaning.

He should consider a career as a cleaner.

Really.

Jungkook's future, on the contrary, was definitely not in this business.

He tried to help, but constantly mixed up the several trash bags with different content and ended up throwing actual garbage in the refund bag full of cans and bottles.

He was sleepy and his eyes were clouded by drowsiness as he mindlessly dumped his half-Full cleaning spray in the black garbage and tried to spray the liquid out of the trash he held in his other hand.

It was actually quite amusing to watch.

Really.

But in the end, he made us just more work, Hoseok and Jimin, the duo that had serious talent in cleaning up, constantly getting rid of the mess and mistakes our youngest brother made, a big scowl decorating Hoseok's forehead while Jimin's disc got hung up on a deep and devastated sigh.

Yoongi tried his best to ignore Jungkook and his antics, otherwise he would lose his temper and yell at our baby brother.

We all knew, that this would end in a disaster.

Jungkookie was dead-tired, and whenever he was in this state, he would get emotional, crying his eyes out at the tiniest sign of something bad, sad or mean.

He was a sensible baby.

The one, who starts to cry over a slightly smushed flower as soon as he was over his limits.