40.

Taehyung's POV:

„Jungkookie, we are a household composed of 7 males.. why would you think that any of us had nail polish?" Appa Jin marveled at my little brother, cutting through the booming silence that followed after the youngest's question.

„Who knows?" he shrugged, then giggled and sprinted up the stairs.

„What is wrong with him?" Appa Jin asked Appa Joon, but I didn't hear the answer, because I ran after Kook, yelling that he should wait up for me.

Laughing, the both of us collapsed on Yoongi hyungs bed, stared at the ceiling and tried to catch our breaths.

„Get off, you dipshits!" Hyung growled trying to sound dangerous, but both of us were rather unfazed. Yoongi hyung wasn't as scary as he believed to be.

„I swear to the holy cheez whiz!" he thundered but neither Jungkook nor I were moving even an inch.

So he just groaned and let his body fall on top of ours. And to be honest, that hurt.

Especially as his bony shoulders dug themselves in my soft tummy.

„Hyung! Hyung!" i complained, trying to get someone to rescue me, looking at Jimin with huge, pleading eyes, who just chuckled silently.

Yoongi hyung turned around and then laid beside me, dumbfoundedly staring up at the ceiling as well.

„I want to dye my hair blonde. Should I dye my hair blonde?" he asked into the wavering silence.

„Yeah! Absolutely!" I shrieked in excitement and sat up, just to be tackled down by Hoseok who jumped at me in order to look hyung in the eyes.

„You want to do what?" he asked incredulously, as if he couldn't believe the words that left our oldest brothers soft lips.

„I heard bleaching your hair hurts" Jimin slowly piped up and sat on the edge of the bed, careful not to sit on any part or limb of any of us.

„I don't care. Life itself is pain" Yoongi hyung wisely mumbled and closed his eyes.

„Well, maybe you should inform a hairdresser then?" Jungkook asked, not even slightly impressed by his antics, as if he was used to the weird shit we tended to pull.

„Nah, I want to do it myself.  I already got the hair dye" hyungs dark voice then mentioned.

„Uh..." hoseok gulped, seemingly not being too fond of that idea, but pondering if he should say something or not. It was hyungs hair after all.

„Then, lets get it!" Jungkook grinned, sitting up, totally revived, even if his doe eyes were blinking with exhaustion.

„Nice." Yoongi smirked.

„Jimin, the hair dye is in my suitcase, mind getting it?" Yoongi commanded and Jimin just shook his head and jumped up, grabbing the suspicious box.

„i want some change too!" I yelled excitedly, trying to imagine myself with some fancy red, blue or even grey hair. I couldn't go blond though, as much as I wanted to try it out.

Yoongi hyung was going blond, what if everyone said I faked him? I couldn't stand that. So my blond Taehyung experience needed to be postponed.

„You are too young!" hoseok sternly said, hitting my chest with his flat hand and let it rest there for a bit.

„But hyung!" I whined.

„Tae, you are 13! Not a chance!" he exclaimed and looked over to Yoongi hyung, looking for help.