4.

Yoongi's POV:

"Hyung? Can you come here for a second? We need you!" Jimin's dark head popped up in the tiny space between door and doorframe, smiling gently at me.

His voice was soft and calm, a feature I appreciated a lot about him.

He knew when to be silent.

He was so much better than his hyperactive brothers that didn't fail to annoy me.

All the time.

Without a fail.

I was their hobby.

"What does 'we' mean?" I grumbled, not really fond of leaving the spot on my desk, leaving my homework while being in the middle of it.

But I considered it, because those idiots, whoever that includes, were smart enough to send Jimin and because I was curious. Curious what their problem was now.

I bet it wasn't a mathematical question.

Jimin said 'we' and the other noisy twats never would voluntarily do their homework.

"'We' obviously includes our brothers and me" he answered, slightly annoyed and I raised an eyebrow.

His frame was still tiny, tinier than Tae's. He still had a lot of baby fat, especially on his cute face, letting him look like a chipmunk.

"What's the problem that the combination of your four super brains can't solve?" I asked, smirking.

Dad probably broke something again, something they wanted to use right now. And I needed to fix it.

"Well, it's really personal" Jimin sighed and looked down on his feet. Striped socks cladding them, toes curling.

"Very personal? Why can't you tell me but still need my help?" I asked, now utterly confused, looking at my little brother, that seemed to drown in his oversized sweater.

"Well, I bet they will tell you, but it's not my right to do that" he explained and then looked at me with hopeful puppy eyes.

"What even-" I sighed and got up from my swivel chair. This secret was too tempting not to explore further.

"Come on!" I mumbled and opened the door widely, blinking at the bright hallway light.

Jimin jumped in happiness next to me, visibly proud to have managed to convince me to come with him.

He leads the way to his room.

I was confused but not surprised to found all my brothers hunched up in Jimin's bed, covered in blankets, their own limps, and pillows, discussing wildly, with some papers spread out, markers open and staining Jimin's baby blue sheets.

"Okay, what is going on here?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest, while Jimin climbed onto his bed, and Tae immediately conquered his lap, resting his head on it.

Without any words exchanged, Jimin's tiny hands found their way into his hair, stroking it calmly.

Jimin's hands could do magic. I am talking out of the experience. It was like those tiny, chubby things had a calming magic in them.

Taes eyes fell closed with a sigh, his long lashes kissing his high cheekbones good night.

"You sound like Appa Jin," Hoseok said with a frown, looking at me judgingly.

"Considering that this guy raised me for a long time, it is no surprise" I sassed back, staring into his eyes.

His hair was still wet from the shower he took after he came home from dance practice.