26.

Jimin's POV:

Hoseok's foot was doing fine so far.

The night was rather interesting and early.

And the morning hectic.

Apparently, today was the day we would meet our grandma we once loved so much... Well, Jungkook and me.

But back then I was only two and a half years old and no matter what I tried to remember dad's mom... I met nothing but blankness.

The only picture I could see, was the one that was hanging in our hallway, a nice looking, pretty, older lady that cuddled us close to her, eyes sparkling in adoration.

The image I had didn't suit the photograph at all.

I mean, she wanted to take us from dad, never giving us the opportunity to get close to Appa Namjoon and stealing us from our much needed brothers.

Honestly, I wouldn't know what I would do without Yoongi, Hobi and Tae. I would be probably in less trouble, but I wouldn't have as much fun either.

I mean, thinking of it... Yoongi dead-ass throwing a fork at Hoseok was hilarious, after all. I mean, it was a good story to tell, wasn't it?

Maybe one day, I could make a lot of money writing a biography or being a stand-up comedian, talking about our crazy family-live in a household consisting of seven very unique males.

I bet I could entertain millions.

"No Jungkookie! You can't go and meet her dressed like that! Go and change out of that awful white shirt and those baggy pants!", Appa Jin stated, staring at his reflection in the mirror that hung in the hallway, smoothing over his back-combed hair once again.

He looked better than normal. You could see that he tried hard to look presentable, smart and like a good son.

His gaze caught Jungkook's who just rolled his eyes.

"Why should I? My so called 'grandmother' should be overjoyed that she can meet me after all. Why do we need a damn dresscode? This is stupid!" he complained, but after one sharp gaze from Appa Joon, he just huffed and turned around.

"Wait Kookie! I'll help you!" Hoseok shouted with that mischievous glint in his eyes, that meant nothing but trouble. I was already looking forward what he was planning.

Hoseok was all about provoking Appa Jin and Appa Joon the last few weeks. He took everything too honest and did as how he was told, but... in an exaggerated style.

Last week he was tasked with doing all the dishes... meant, doing all the used dishes, but he went all out and washed every. Single. Plate in the whole household. Even the décor ones and the very expensive show-plates Appa Joon got from a weird collegue.

The whole kitchen was stacked with plates and cutlery, towers everywhere, looking like we fed and entire Army.

Appa Jin almost got a heart attack and Appa Joon just laughed it off.

In the end, Hoseok wasn't punished, because he didn't anything wrong and just followed orders.

And Hobi was getting a blast out of it.

Normally, Appa Joon and Appa Jin were really cautious now, how they pronounce and say things to their second oldest, like every little detail perfectly explained, but...

Today Appa Jin was nervous. Very nervous and Hoseok took advantage of that.

He was bad.

But it was funny.